RPGM Demoness Litty [Shoku]

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I built on top of what stonerM had already done. They had about 40 to 50% complete as best I could tell. ( I think I caught a few error's that were in there as well, but may have made more :( anyway it played fine for me when I was done )

( This is a rather short Shoku, but maintains Shoku standard game play. )

I had to use another tool other than T++ to do what I did, may be some over lapping text in places ( tried to avoid this as much as possible ) , I have managed to rid the game of I think all of the Japanese text that you would normally see there.

Should be completely English now, Many places I left the MTL, but I did try to tweak it enough to make the story move along well I think. ( If you try it let me know what you think, but I think it does reasonably well. No need to bash me to much, I did it for myself, and decided to share )

It is just the data folder. It played solid for me. File is in the spoiler

Installing
To install just drop the data folder from my zip file into your game folder, and allow it to overwrite. [Make a back up of your Original Data Folder encase you don't like what I have done]

Uninstalling
Just put your backed up Data folder back in and allow it to overwrite mine, and your back to square one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ForgeMaster

Jul 22, 2019
I built on top of what stonerM had already done. They had about 40 to 50% complete as best I could tell. ( I think I caught a few error's that were in there as well, but may have made more :( anyway it played fine for me when I was done )

( This is a rather short Shoku, but maintains Shoku standard game play. )

I had to use another tool other than T++ to do what I did, may be some over lapping text in places ( tried to avoid this as much as possible ) , I have managed to rid the game of I think all of the Japanese text that you would normally see there.

Should be completely English now, Many places I left the MTL, but I did try to tweak it enough to make the story move along well I think. ( If you try it let me know what you think, but I think it does reasonably well. No need to bash me to much, I did it for myself, and decided to share )

It is just the data folder. It played solid for me. File is in the spoiler

Installing
To install just drop the data folder from my zip file into your game folder, and allow it to overwrite. [Make a back up of your Original Data Folder encase you don't like what I have done]

Uninstalling
Just put your backed up Data folder back in and allow it to overwrite mine, and your back to square one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What if my game doesn't have the data folder?

Reactions: noiadark

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
What if my game doesn't have the data folder?
I would google a little bit on how to extract the game files, seek out DECRYPTER-Petschko's and info about it.

EDIT >>> If going to play RPGM games it is good knowledge you should know about.

I am just recently learning how to extract Ren'py games myself which allows me to edit and change many things in them for my own entertainment.

Just all good stuff to learn about and how to do it.

noiadark

Jul 19, 2017
I would google a little bit on how to extract the game files, seek out DECRYPTER-Petschko's and info about it.

EDIT >>> If going to play RPGM games it is good knowledge you should know about.

I am just recently learning how to extract Ren'py games myself which allows me to edit and change many things in them for my own entertainment.

Just all good stuff to learn about and how to do it.
Messed with the person's decrypter you referred to for an hour, then realized it doesn't work for VX Ace files, which Demoness Litty is. Not to mention how terribly unintuitive the Petschko decrypter is.

For anyone wanting to play the translated version, save yourself the time and use this decrypter instead: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Messed with the person's decrypter you referred to for an hour, then realized it doesn't work for VX Ace files, which Demoness Litty is. Not to mention how terribly unintuitive the Petschko decrypter is.

For anyone wanting to play the translated version, save yourself the time and use this decrypter instead: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
I don't know what your problem with it is?
It works for me just fine. does not work or is not needed on RPG MV games, but has always worked for me on
RPG Maker VX Ace
RPG Maker VX
RPG Maker XP

Not sure what could be different for you, but I do not doubt what you say.

Anyway the image is what I have in my Petschko decrypter folder and it is really easy to used.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Looks like there hasn't been an MTL for this in a long time... Could you check it out guys? Shisaye broken_division
there is already a working translation for this game