• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Demonic Dating [v0.1] [Attics]

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
3mzd90.png

Overview:
Demonic Dating is a dating sim VN where you travel through hell to get home, meeting new and sexy demons along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-18
Release Date: 2023-06-18
Developer: Attics - - - - - - F95
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

2023-06-18 15 58 21.png 2023-06-18 15 59 27.png 2023-06-18 16 00 36.png fPx9AJ.png ntZCsa.png sgv6Qu.png

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Well, this is a good one! Tho its short and leans more towards the funny side, the only think I disliked so far was the anoying and loud text typing sound. The art is very good, has music and the first succi we find is acctually the dev him self :LUL:
The premisse of more thicc demon girls sound very tempting to keep a watch out for the next update.

Reactions: Zero9869 and Attics

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
False advertising.
When I click on 'Hot MILFS in your area' link, all I got is a virus. :HideThePain:

Thanks for the THICC.

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
Digging the art and the "game over" was funny.

But please, PLEASE, tell me you're going to get someone to proofread the rest of the game. Looking at the screenshots I thought there's a joke I'm not getting - "cache a cold" :: Cold Cache - but it became rather clear that I'd be giving too much credit. It starts with the very first sentence and depending on which path you choose, ends with the very last.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
" Plans for v0.2

-New Demon girls with BIG FAT TIDDIES "

YEAH SIGN ME UP, BIG FAT DEMON TIDDIESSSS !!!

Chaika-chan

Sep 22, 2018
Mucho Thicco. Also really digging the art style. Just very short for now, but not bad for a first go at unity and first release.

As some others said, a quick proofreader would be good i.e. 'cache' instead of catch and 'wakely' instead of wakey. Also, some of the transitions/black screens seemed to take a bit long; not sure if it was a loading thing or a timed thing, and since clicking doesn't skip the animations forward, it's hard to tell if the game is locked up or not. It is Unity, so a lot of the basic rollback/save/load features that come with Renpy aren't present (though save is present); not sure if there was a reason for the choice, but Renpy seems to be built a bit better for VN's like this. Also not sure the reason for calling it 'Story Mode' on the start menu as it acts more as a 'continue' currently.

milfcker

Aug 29, 2021
Well, this is a good one! Tho its short and leans more towards the funny side, the only think I disliked so far was the anoying and loud text typing sound. The art is very good, has music and the first succi we find is acctually the dev him self :LUL:
The premisse of more thicc demon girls sound very tempting to keep a watch out for the next update.
Sorry this is not related to the topic, but I just wanted to know how did you get this banner and what game is it from
I would be grateful if you could tell me :D