RPGM - Completed - Demonic Embryon [v1.10] [StudioTsunnequze]

1. 3.00 star(s)

TheCods

The art is good, the concept is pretty good but not implemented at the best way possible, animated tag is meh images transitioning is not the quality that i expected, i could recommend you to give it a try get one end or two then downloading the full save to see the scenes which NTR are quite well made but that's all nothing to say about it
  2. 3.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: v1.10

This game is about the daughter of the hero that killed the demon lord forcefully having to give birth to the next demon lord, when i put it that way is kinda fucked up. But yea its a pretty short game that doesnt have any combat. Its average all around except i really like the art style, its simple, but if the artist but more work or effort, it could be amazing.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Axelshadow

This game is good.

-Story: Cliche and simple, but acceptable enough. They're not making a Shakespeare masterpiece so this is very forgivable.

-Gameplay: To the point but good. Your usual non-combat 'Corruption' game, but with pregnancy and birth.

-Length: The game is short, TOO short, in fact. They make it up by urging multiple playthroughs, with one ending unlock after you finish one of the other two. Not enough though, the core gameplay is just too short.

-Endings: They're all pretty disappointing, personally. Even the third ending is not that good.

Overall, this is a short, but enjoyable game. If it's a bit longer this could be a great game, hell I'll even give it a five-star if that's the case, but it's not.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

AnonBone

An excellent game, not too short and not especially long.
    It ticks some really sought after themes and fetishes (like corruption and sibling relationships), while the CG's and both main girl characters are super cute. There is decent variety in scenes, even though the game world is quite small and with action-time constraints on progress each day. Basically there is a day system of progression where you can perform a limited number of actions/conversations per day before it ends and the story continues between days in the form of cutscenes.

Another thing to note is that there is some degree of multiple choices which affect the ending of the game in the long run. However at no point did the game feel grindy to me. Even though having more freedom to talk with npc's without losing action points each conversation would have been welcome in my opinion.

Lastly, the final version of the translation by James Eveleth and masterdragonson is superb. It's hard to believe this is just edited MTL. Clearly the work done here is of high class and the text is fluent and feels to me like a full complete translation in all honesty.
    I commend the translators who worked on this, and James Eveleth in particular for the choice of this game for translation, it's truly a lovely gem of a game in my book. I look forward to future choices for translation from you Sir.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

RenH

I'll spare everyone the trouble and say that the edited MTL is actually pretty solid. With the exception of a few areas that aren't translated, the whole thing is legible and feels like someone went out of their way to legit edit the MTL.

The art itself is...decent. It's not the best and the animation for the sex scenes are essentially Powerpoint slides moving back and forth. The gameplay revolves around exploring the map and fucking every hotblooded man that you see.

It ties in well with the contrived plot of being forced to conceive demonic spawn so those who are into corruption and pregnancy have something to enjoy. As a fan of the latter myself, it's okay, I suppose. There is a birth scene that's recycled and cross-sections exist but you don't get to see one of the baby inside. It also does the thing where it shows an X-ray of a normal uterus when the protagonist is clearly pregnant.

All in all, for a short game with a playtime of roughly an hour or so, it's alright for a quick romp and there's some replayability in the form of a few different endings and unique character scenes but it ends there.