Seeking Demonic Recommendation List

DemonicN

Jul 10, 2021
Well first of all I downloaded around 200 games from this site and I wanted to categorized them so this is pretty much that. I will not use the star system for the games I will use something else it will be explained bellow.

Most of the genres of the games are corruption, incest and taboo stuff but there always some gems that I find that do not contain those categories as well. Each game will follow by review and the issues that I think the game have. For some games I will add suggestion how to fix them, as I have some experience with animation and story writing myself, even though I am an a amateur at best.

The thing that I think most important in my opinion is Realistic>Story>Models And Animation>Everything else. And by realistic is a realistic story not " and they just fucked" stories. I am looking for realistic models as well, I do not enjoy games where all the character look like blowup dolls, or have huge boobs as if all of them are champions of breaking cans with their knockers.

Masterpiece: Games that are High Quality that I don't find any big mistakes or fault in, so imagine games that are 11/10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

High Quality: Games that so good that you just must play them at least in my opinion, the crop of the top. I will separate this category to High/Mid/Low as there are a lot of amazing games with different issues, all the games here are 10/10.

Good: Games that are good in general but haven't really completely catched my heart, so around 7/10.

Alright: Games that playable but lacking in many departments, so around 5/10.

Meh: Games that aren't my taste or just games with a shitty execution, so around 3/10.

Good But Abandoned: As above but abandoned games that I still think have some worth or potential.

Keep An Eye On: Games that have high potential but barely playable or have almost no content.

I will be adding games and reviews slowly, here and there.

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
So where are the Succubi and Demon girls?
a..... never mind. That was referring to the Threadstarters Username.
oh.... and i see only inbr.... errr incest games...:poop:
Put this at least in the Title. Adios
1390644_5ef9dfec53574954d83035c46565165b.gif