RPGM - Completed - Demon's GunPlay [v1.0] [夢中迷走/CrazyStray]

1. 4.00 star(s)

kolinson

I think Demon's GunPlay could have been more popular if it was a regular non-hentai JRPG.

This game have good gameplay, with real-time battle, bosses have some mechanics.

Hentai sercion medium\ regular censored monster girls.

Not sure about balance, because game feel super hard on default difficulty and normal with joker card (cheat mod), also some weapon looks OP to like shotgun which one fire in 3 row.

But i still recomend try Demon's GunPlay, only because gameplay look unique, shooting mechanics a litle clumsy, but if you adapt to it game be good, if not just closs it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

EyeoftheDark

Demon's GunPlay is a short action-packed R-18 game where you try to evade monsters, both of the normal (Bees, rats, orcs) and sexy kind (Slime Girls, Mermaids, Harpies) while trying to find the end. Although lacking in image works, the sprite work is very consistent and fully animated, and the game is fast enough to satisfy your gameplay urge while leaving you wanting for more. Definite recommend for those who have a femdom kink, as this game is exclusively full of it. It's just a shame it's all non-consensual, kinda. I imagine you might just let some of those girls catch you on purpose, after all...