VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Demons Rise Up [Demo] [Berryisvibin]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Johanno

Well more like a Visual Novel than a game.

We have no gameplay here. There are no choices.

Basically we have a fully voiced story line here that has 3 sex scenes in it.
    And the sex scenes do not make out the most of the time.

Almost always there is the talk about sex and stuff but no action.

The Story is well ... interesting at least but i don't think its that great. I mean it feels more like a teaser than an actual story. Voice acting is great except for the main character his voice breaks often and all the voices are not leveled and therefore it is hard to adjust the audio

Speaking of audio we have the music waaay too loud and the singe sound effect also while the voices are too quiet. So go with those at 30% at first.

Art style is nice and probably the best thing on that game.

I would have regretted to pay more than a dollar for that "game".
    I mean maybe there is much effort in it but there is nothing behind it. When made into an hentai it would match the genre much better.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Alkemya-san

The art is pretty, shapes are well drawn. The storytelling is immersive, even funny sometimes. In sum, it adresses well to its public, the game producer is aware about what attracts his audience.

Too bad it's a [DEMO], the game is great but i would not buy it, I would had participated to the project (in the same way Patreon works), that's why 4 stars si my maximum. :unsure: