max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Error: child tag <<endif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><<endif>> ch2

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Calling the cops? In the 90s?
"You: Whats the number?
Sister: 911... dumbass."
Pretty sure 911 was implemented AFTER 9/11
Weird you would invest into the world building with the VCR, Doom and nintendo references and then fuck up with the emergency call number.
Unless you are telling me the sister did 9/11? :HideThePain:

EDIT;
Okay haters you win. I looked it up, it was introduced in 1968.
Maybe instead of behaving like little mad goblins and insulting me you could have just tell me the facts.

Last edited:

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Weird you would invest into the world building with the VCR, Doom and nintendo references and then fuck up with the emergency call number.
peak comedy

Reactions: Terakahn

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
The story of 19 year old Kaley trying to become internet famous .........wrong this is the story of the girl that becomes a doorknob and everyone gets at turn the money mechanic tops out at 100 dollars .if you usethe cheat you can get enough to buy the dildo but you cant use it anyway ...you are totally stuck in the house still until you unlock the uncle ....while the scenes are decent they get repetitive .....once you have fucked the whole family including the uncle the content is all the same .....

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Because I'm terrible at coding and didn't plan ahead in anyway whatsoever, you need to see 4 events for the popup to trigger in the Hallway asking if you want to go to Chapter 2.
thicthot mom strapon event, brother beach event, uncle text/sex scene, dad sex scene.

I spent way to much time trying to make the first part of the game not be an annoying grind or a click fest but every time I changed something I would break something else.

Also you can just restart and click the chapter 2 button in the beginning, the stats and money don't really matter so far in chapter 2 and if they start to matter there will always be a cheat button.
Looks like uncle route broken in current version cause it's never appeared.

Found issue:
HTML:
&lt;&lt;if $mom is 1 and $dadmall is 1&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;goto [[Mom Gloryhole]]&gt;&gt;
Change to:
HTML:
&lt;&lt;if $mom &gt;= 1 and $dadmall is 1 and $momglory is 0&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;goto [[Mom Gloryhole]]&gt;&gt;

Last edited:

Morte111

Oct 11, 2017
Game author got it correct, no issue with "911 -please state the nature of your emergency?" chronology.

But for a little fun,
Por que no los dos?

FIRST the sister totally went back in time prior to 1967 when the FCC met with AT&T to choose an emergency services number, then implemented it in Haley, Alabama U.S. in Feb 1968 and influenced its adoption nationwide

THEN she became the head of the CIA faction which eventually succeeded in cutting off the long-standing (since 1970s) Operation Cyclone funding to Bin Laden & associated Saudi operatives Al Qaeda around 1992

with intelligence agency infighting escalating to the planned attack to justify yet more US globalist MIC dominance to secure energy sector control and head off the threat of de-petrodollarisation in numerous oil-rich nations, (starting in Iraq with the false 'WMD' and 'Saddam loves Bin Laden' propaganda),

along with those factions controlling numerous 'totally coincidental' events hampering key early warning and defensive actions on 11th September 2001.

...or something.

As a creative individual, never let actual history spoil your own personal version of world events and causality!
:cool:(y)
It sure hasn't got in the way of how the US has been playing fast n loose with 'truth' to its own citizens - initially 'extra-legally', then fully legalised with the Smith-Mundt 'modernization act' added to NDAA in 2013 :)

Last edited:

EFor

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2018
yes

EFor

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2018
chapter 1 does not tie to chapter 2 , chapter 1 has a path , chapter 2 just seems like a throw together to see what sticks
ok? I'm not some big company trying to make the best game ever lol. I'm one person who didn't know anything about making these games at all 5 months ago, who spends his limited free time trying to make a decent game. It sucks that it didn't meet your expectations but oh well, can't make everyone happy.

Reactions: zerg1234

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
ok? I'm not some big company trying to make the best game ever lol. I'm one person who didn't know anything about making these games at all 5 months ago, who spends his limited free time trying to make a decent game. It sucks that it didn't meet your expectations but oh well, can't make everyone happy.
its not that and i did not mean to upset you , i was just saying we go from a semi story , to a no real story fuck fest it seems like the game and or story lost its original focus is all i am saying .

EFor

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2018
its not that and i did not mean to upset you , i was just saying we go from a semi story , to a no real story fuck fest it seems like the game and or story lost its original focus is all i am saying .
That was because I got so annoyed trying to make the game cohesive with good pacing, and I ended up breaking it and ruining it over and over. I'm going to stick to a more VN style game with the rest of this game and moving forward, so I can focus more on making a good story, rather than trying to make what little game playing there is good.

Apr 4, 2018
That was because I got so annoyed trying to make the game cohesive with good pacing, and I ended up breaking it and ruining it over and over. I'm going to stick to a more VN style game with the rest of this game and moving forward, so I can focus more on making a good story, rather than trying to make what little game playing there is good.
Better to start fresh than try to frankenstein conflicting design ideas into a non-cohesive product.

/Breed

Dec 10, 2017
How do you trigger the living room event with the whole family? I have 316 corruption and have had sex with all of them

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
EFor Take this advice as you see fit but I think you should separate Chapter 1 and 2 into separate files similar to how you have the side story for the transition. Since the gameplay is already completely different and your ending stats on chapter 1 don't matter (since you can already just choose to skip) it would help differentiate the change more clearly.

Also I personally think your choice to get rid of the grind is a good one. Regardless of what you choose to do with the above I do think it should be more clear that doing a *** scene will mean losing the chance to see any * scenes available. Maybe it was mentioned and I just missed that though.

Reactions: ARB582
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes