EFor

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2018
You realize it's not pirating at all if you use the public release, right? Also this dev hasn't done anything to earn a courtesy, and reacted poorly enough to probably kill any chance of future courtesy.

Not to mention this dev monetizes pirated smut and then turns around and complains about pirating when it's done to them, on a site dedicated to piracy of all places.
Not the public release, I know cause I didn't make the public release yet. I don't know what I did to not earn a courtesy or what I did to to kill any chance at a future one, but oh well. There are loads of games on this site that don't get released until the public release is put out.
I don't put any patreon exclusive things in the game, or try to put passwords to block out non patrons. It's the exact same game that would be released here if I had done it in a few days when it was released publicly. So I thought that might earn me a little leeway, but I guess not.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Not the public release, I know cause I didn't make the public release yet. I don't know what I did to not earn a courtesy or what I did to to kill any chance at a future one, but oh well. There are loads of games on this site that don't get released until the public release is put out.
I don't put any patreon exclusive things in the game, or try to put passwords to block out non patrons. It's the exact same game that would be released here if I had done it in a few days when it was released publicly. So I thought that might earn me a little leeway, but I guess not.
Putting the public release on this site isn't doing anyone here a favor, since anyone could just go grab it because it's, y'know, public. You're just marketing your game here for free.

What leeway would you expect to earn from doing exactly nothing while also talking down to pirates on a piracy site? Plus the aforementioned ridiculous level of hypocrisy at play here, when your entire game is built on pirated content.

Last edited:

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
I am so glad I have saved up the pre-rework game because...

60mb? Why?
It's now a Kinetic Novel game! Yes, the sandbox was killed to remove any option or grinding. I suggest any Mods for the thread to add the tag since the game has entirely changed its genre.

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
ngl I liked the sandbox aspect of it. Like the random scenes and that you could repeat scenes...

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Calling the cops? In the 90s?
"You: Whats the number?
Sister: 911... dumbass."
Pretty sure 911 was implemented AFTER 9/11
Weird you would invest into the world building with the VCR, Doom and nintendo references and then fuck up with the emergency call number.
Unless you are telling me the sister did 9/11? :HideThePain:
What the fuck are you talking about

Welxeor1

Jun 6, 2017
60mb cause he use webm I think, hope he dont use links though, cause I saw some projects that do this and 90percent of art dies in half a year.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
911 was part of three stooges jokes back in the fuckin' 30's, ya boi is trolling.

Anyway, since I'd rather the conversation return to the game, anyone else want some impreg fetish stuff?

Verdantgreen

Apr 14, 2021
Decent game ; Disliked the grindiness of the 1st one but the 2nd one is decent except for the brother. I get he's the embodiment of a loser gamer virgin that suddenly get some but goddamn he's an annoying prick that's suddenly all cocky and shit.
Can't wait to cuck this asshole (if part 1 was any indication). Like goddamn the mall and flash scene was just annoying.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes