bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Cover 2.png

Overview:
Yamato has a great sense of justice and aspires to be a hero. He always tried to protect his childhood friend Haruna when she’s being bullied, but he always got beat down instead. One day, Haruna was going to move away and wanted to say goodbye to him. However, he despaired that he was never able to protect her once in the end. He met an old man called the ‘Memory Collector’, who could grant any wish in exchange for one’s memories. Yamato wished to become a Stryker, the hero from a manga he loved. Several years later, some people with superpowers called the Balbora Empire appeared in the city Haruna was living in. The police and army were powerless in stopping them, but one warrior showed up and beat them with one kick. He was the hero of the manga Dengeki Stryker.
Title: Dengeki Stryker
Original Title: 電激ストライカー
Alias Title: Dengeki Striker
VNDB:
VN length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Release date: 27/07/2012 JP - 28/03/2014 EN
Developer/Publisher: Overdrive, MangaGamer
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -
Extra:

34294.jpg 34295.jpg 34296.jpg 34297.jpg 34298.jpg 34299.jpg 34300.jpg SAGAS.JPG

Last edited:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Funny, VN lenght 30-50 hours, then you think okay i am going to need the guide checks link, sees how long the actual guide is and is like...........

Absintheur

Jul 17, 2017
So this one is actually a 100% story? no fights in tactical maps?
I think I played this a very long time ago, and as far as I recall, it's just a normal every day VN (or Eroge, if you prefer).

Honestly, I can't recall if it was good or not, but I have an vague impression I didn't like it much. That's not necessarily indicative of its quality, since I don't like 90% of Japanese VNs. Aside from very few exceptions. I have issues with their main characters, mostly. This is true for much of Manga and almost all of Anime, as well.

Reactions: ponyguy

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Is that expanded version - Cho Dengeki Stryker? Cuz I've played years ago just a base version and I see no reason for a base when expanded edition is in English as well. It's pretty cool. But it's not an erotic game but rather Japanese VN with erotic content as an addition. Story is fun so it's worth it tho

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
this is an actual VN with a sex scene at the end of each route. more of a "play the VN for the actual story" kinda VN. the sex scene was just a bonus.

regardless, if you are into VN's this is around the mid range time and seriousness. it's not so complicated that you have to understand everything, but there is a story in it.

I really like the music myself personally, and still listen to some of the OST and OP of it even now.

So it's a base version. In Cho Dengeki there is a Jack's route
o really? i remember being sad that our texan ninja didnt get a route. is it like the regular game with her route slapped on or is it some afterstory type thing?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
o really? i remember being sad that our texan ninja didnt get a route. is it like the regular game with her route slapped on or is it some afterstory type thing?
I have no idea. Unfortunetely I've played only this basic version long time ago. But I've heard Chou is just a regular with additional routes. Jack's route is the most obvious one I suppose

Brikabrak

Jul 19, 2017
New additions in Cho Dengeki Stryker expansion:
Three new stories: “Love Chapter” “Steel Chapter” “Light Chapter”
Who is the new character, Clie?
What new developments will Rin and Hilko see?

Watch for retooled battle scenes which incorporate new sprites, event CGI, and cut-in materials!

Reactions: Twistty

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
New additions in Cho Dengeki Stryker expansion:
Three new stories: “Love Chapter” “Steel Chapter” “Light Chapter”
Who is the new character, Clie?
What new developments will Rin and Hilko see?

Watch for retooled battle scenes which incorporate new sprites, event CGI, and cut-in materials!
Is this not Cho? 4GB Version is Cho or not i couldn't find any other version only the All AGES Version...
I will try another ISO.....

NOPE the same it is the chou version with jacks diary......
FLAG.JPG

Last edited:

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Is that expanded version - Cho Dengeki Stryker? Cuz I've played years ago just a base version and I see no reason for a base when expanded edition is in English as well. It's pretty cool. But it's not an erotic game but rather Japanese VN with erotic content as an addition. Story is fun so it's worth it tho
this is an actual VN with a sex scene at the end of each route. more of a "play the VN for the actual story" kinda VN. the sex scene was just a bonus.

regardless, if you are into VN's this is around the mid range time and seriousness. it's not so complicated that you have to understand everything, but there is a story in it.

I really like the music myself personally, and still listen to some of the OST and OP of it even now.

The only Cho Version that i could find maybe it is not cho but you get the new routes when you finish all other routes yourself

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Oh shit, this thread is SUPER SHORT. Is the game so bad no one talks about it? Or so good they're too busy playing to talk?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Oh shit, this thread is SUPER SHORT. Is the game so bad no one talks about it? Or so good they're too busy playing to talk?
Most of them aren't filled with many questions or answers because you need to look for it.... no updates no "promo".