• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Denoiser plugin for CS6

obsessionau

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Looking for a denoiser plugin for photoshop CS6.

I have been using the trial version of Ximagic Denoiser but don't wish to send credit card info to some random site just for a licence key so I can use the tool a couple of times a month (plus it is $30 euro for a old plugin).

Wondering if there was another option?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Probably the best out there right now, imo:

Basically download the Intel or Nvidia AI (or both, though I usually end up going with intel) on the linked page > Download the DnD software itself > Bring it all to a location you'll know where to link it to/wont delete > Select Path to Nivida/Intel Denoiser (usually an .exe file within the respective downloaded folders) > Set up a output path (where you want the denoised image(s) to go > Drag noisy image onto the program itself, give it a second, and then it'll load the images through it.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Looking for a denoiser plugin for photoshop CS6.

I have been using the trial version of Ximagic Denoiser but don't wish to send credit card info to some random site just for a licence key so I can use the tool a couple of times a month (plus it is $30 euro for a old plugin).

Wondering if there was another option?

Filter - Noise - Remove noise

Filter - Camera Raw - Detail - Noise reduction