3D-Daz Fan Art Depraved Awakening - Fan Art and Assets Thread

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
ch12bonush68.jpg

Please feel free to post assets and fan art related to "Depraved Awakening" in this thread.
Game Thread: Depraved Awakening
Developer: PhillyGames - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
My attempt for Christine:

ChristinaDA01.jpg

ChristinaDA02.jpg

Recipe used:
ChristinaRecipe.png

Christina is basically with some head morph to make her looks younger. I also used to save some time in dialing of exact morphs. Christina textures are 100% Georgia.
Hair is .
My reconstruction, as I see, not 100% correct, but gives a good sketch for the character assets.

Reactions: palmergames

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Judy:

JudyDA.jpg

Character for Judy is .
Hair is .
To make Judy a platinum blonde, as in game, use the following texture as a diffuse texture for hair surfaces of Georgia Hair (it's a discoloured texture of a regular blonde):
06OOTGeorgiaHair-Judy.jpg

I haven't checked the glossiness of Georgia Hair, in game Judy has very high hair glossiness. May be it will be necessary to rise either glossy layer or dual lobe layer weight to simulate such an effect for regular Georgia Hair.

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
Kira is . I didn't test it myself, but I'm almost certain (let's say 99.99%). Her hair seems to be this classical Leyton hair, also used for Carli, painted purple.

The Dragon certainly uses skin. Again, I didn't test it, but you can see it because of the tattoos (and she also has the moles). Quite probably, Philly also uses the morphs substituting Victoria 7 with Karen 7. I don't think there's any Eva 7 in her.

Christina reminds me of Rachel from Sisterly Lust, and this character uses ; maybe this is the youth morph you've been looking for (probably zeroing Tween Julie 7 or at least reducing it a lot so Christina doesn't look like a tween). There's a girl called Natalya who Kira offers to the MC who seems to share the same Camdyn morph though with a completely different skin and another "mature" character combination (which is not really necessary... sometimes you just need to half-dial a tween/teen character for it look less young).

I couldn't clearly identify Mi-Do, but I believe she has some mixed with some character; maybe Aiko 7 or an Aiko 7 add-on like or , probably using one of their skins. I'd bet on the former, since she's the one who comes on Aiko 7 Pro Bundle, and since Philly uses Nola for Kira, it's probable he got the whole bundle; the skin looks quite a lot like Mi-Do too. And maybe there's no Mei Lin, but he uses some other character on the mix to make her look less toonish; I bet on Mei Lin though because he uses her on an extra called "Busty Woman" on a scene where The Dragon attacks a clothes store.

Mrs. Turner seems to use Fane Hair from this which also has a character with the same name, but I don't think it's the morph but (or a mix of both). It's curious because by then Genesis 8 was already available and Philly started to use them. There's an extra in an elevator just named "Woman" who's Charlotte 8, a model which I think is also used for Victoria in Philly's The City of Broken Dreamers, though the extra is more pure Charlotte while Victoria is more tweaked and uses another skin.

I couldn't identify the waitress (the one in the end, named "Waitress", who's not wearing the as the one from the beginning -- this one, who's named "Barrista" and not "Waitress" I couldn't identify), but she's most probably an character, probably also a G8F, and her hair is .

I couldn't also identify Lynn... Her skin looks like she's also one of the iSource Textures characters, and her hair looks like Leyton -- which hints at G3F --, but I couldn't find any iST character which matches her (in fact, many could match the morphs, but none the skin; has the closest looking brows but has moles and freckles while Lynn skin is without any noticeable marks; there's also this at Renderosity store, but I'm far from sure).

I don't know if you're interested in the guys, but Mi-Do's husband probably uses (or maybe Lee 7, though, if it's so, it doesn't seem to be pure); Matlock and Eric are Ivan 7, the latter with Miles hair and probably with Pavel for Ivan 7 from the (but with the HD add-on or something else that makes him look older); the "Homeless Man" is also Ivan 7 with Thomas Hair from the bundle -- though heavily morphed to look skinny --, which indicates Philly has the whole bundle; Patrick is ; Henry is clearly Michael 7 (though maybe with some tweaking), as is the case of some extras. There's a hitman on a scene in the subway who I think is Kenji 7 though not only that. I couldn't guess the others though (Eddie seems to use Darius 7 skin, but the shape is completely different). I really would like to discover which model/skin is Holli's...

That's what I could remember by heart.

Reactions: AlexStone

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is a comparison, AlexStone vs The Japanese. The differences are; AS version has only changed the skin to match the skin specified by TJ, TJ's version is based on FWArt McKayla as mentioned with all references of Victoria 7 changed to Karen 7, then all the extra morphs that AS used applied to the model. AS's model is size adjusted (using Scale) to match the TJ model. Genitalia is generic DAZ Genesis 8 Female on both models so I could use the FWArt textures completely.

Both models are Genesis 8.1 Female based with the FWArt McKayla (Genesis 3) skin Map Transferred to Genesis 8.1 Female UV Map.

Dragon-AS_vs_TJ-001_F95.png

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is my take on Christina. First I was going to compare AlexStone and The Japanese versions side-by-side. But as I was building and using the recipes provided I found that I believe they are both wrong. The AS version is overly convoluted and the TJ version has arrived at the wrong morphs (of course TJ said it just 'looked like' or 'reminded' of Camdyn). First the render, then I will list how I got to this image.

Christina_Correctly_Identified_001_F95.png

So I believe the correct base for Christina is P3Designs Silvie for Genesis 3. All the body marks match 100%. She has a look that requires no youth morphing, essentially Camdyn is totally unneeded. Lips do not need any morphing. Breasts are the correct proportion. There is no need to replace the eyebrows which also 100% match the VN. I would venture a guess that the original model was used unmorphed in Depraved Awakening.

There are two renders in the image, the left uses the original Long Hair for Genesis 3 and the right side uses Linday's Long Hair. Not only does this make the character more contemporary but it is easier to use and has dForce.

Both these models are Genesis 8.1 converted from Genesis 3 and texture maps remapped to Base 8.1 Female UV. I reverted to standard Genesis 8 Female anatomy and used the P3Design provided genitalia texture. The camera angle accounts for the apparent difference in height.

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
Here is a comparison, AlexStone vs The Japanese. The differences are; AS version has only changed the skin to match the skin specified by TJ, TJ's version is based on FWArt McKayla as mentioned with all references of Victoria 7 changed to Karen 7, then all the extra morphs that AS used applied to the model. AS's model is size adjusted (using Scale) to match the TJ model. Genitalia is generic DAZ Genesis 8 Female on both models so I could use the FWArt textures completely.

Both models are Genesis 8.1 Female based with the FWArt McKayla (Genesis 3) skin Map Transferred to Genesis 8.1 Female UV Map.

View attachment 1823274
What tattoos did you use on her?