Mod - Ren'Py - Depraved Awakening - Incest Patch + Walkthrough Mod [v1.0]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kaintfm

What can I say? It does what it's supposed to do! This game contains a lot of impactful choices, and which choice is the correct is rarely straightforward. The impact of those choices is often not felt until much later into the story, so having a mod which highlights a recommended while also allowing you to commit to one path while seeing both is an absolute God-send. 5 out of 5!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Conklingc

I would have preferred to have the option to leave the incest part off, the story flows better with a former step-daughter being a surprise guest than a real daughter, but that wasn't a big drawback for me.

Being able to get all the scenes in a single play through was huge especially considering the number of plays it would take to get them all otherwise, so for doing what it was meant to I'm giving this the full 5 stars. It worked perfectly on my play through and saved me a lot of grinding.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Red469

EXCELLENT. Now this vn is just that much better. I find that mods like this add depth and Emotion into a vn that otherwise would have a vastly different feel to them.

Thank you for Creating this Mod for us to Enjoy and I Highly recommend this Mod to Everyone.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Swats86

This made the original so much better - got to see all the scenes and play the story without worrying about missing something. The original is great, but the amount of "wrong" choices was a bit annoying.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

longjohngold

This was super useful and made playing the game much less stressful as you always knew what the important decisions were and things.

I wasn't super into the actual game though, it was well done, just didn't really hold my attention.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

applesauce

Well executed mod with only a couple hiccups; and with how much arbitrary garbage the game throws it you it seems almost a necessity if you want to enjoy the game.
    The game itself has reasonably good erotic content- not the best but certainly above average, and makes bold creative choices we don't see often in this genre.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

burrito107

This mod really helped me enjoy the game. I tend to get bogged down by these branching story lines, and having this point out the 'good' choices without having to consult a separate walk-through was really nice. I also liked that it laid out which characters certain decisions led to.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

voxijafe

Damn this mod is amazing, I remember loving the game quite long ago but this mod makes it crazy.
    First the walkthrough mod is perfect though it could have an option to know how choices will actually influence the game. But that doesn't really matter once I finished the game and got over how great the story was I got to thinking about the walkthrough that made it easy and more enjoyable to play. Not having to play the game several times to get the choices you want is worth it!
    Then since incest mods aren't for everyone an option to disable it might be good, even though it works incredibly well with the general vibe of the game as well as being integrated skilfully with the story.
    Maim Lain, thank you for this!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

jackoffonher

In-game walkthroughs are super useful, and Maim Lain is the best at them.
    Using this mod will save your time since you don't have to do multiple playthroughs and incest is restored. All is right in the world.