Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Depraved Awakening - Incest Patch + Walkthrough Mod

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 1.0

Features:
  • All of dialog in the game has been changed or replaced with new dialog so that Judy is now your actual daughter instead of step-daughter. Judy will refer to you as "Dad" or "Daddy" instead of your name and certain characters can become aware of the special relationship between you and Judy.

• There is now a full in-game walkthrough for every important choice in the game! If a choice is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing scenes. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice.

• It's actually crazy how much content you get locked out of seeing in this game for absolutely no reason. I've made a ton of changes so that many scenes can actually be played without causing you to miss future scenes.

• All the scenes in the scene gallery are now automatically unlocked/playable so you don't have to replay the game to use the gallery.

Scene improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc" folder.

Mac: Unzip the mod -> Right click your DepravedAwakening app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac: - F95

Other:

1.png 2.png 3.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Do it work with 1.11 version?

i have DL this one your mod for 1.11 but never see the green icon ( from your patreon pics) .

so i am a bit confus. lol. what could i choice for 1.0 or 1.11 ?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Ohhhhhhhh man inlove tu his man now i will play all routes in onde play thxxx
You'll be able to see every scene until Chapter 9, then once you're in the tunnel you'll have to choose between the Carli route or Mi-do route for the end of the game. So almost everything in one playthrough.

So I guess the incest bit is non-negotiable? I really enjoyed your Melody WT Mod and wanted to try this, but I don't care for the incest stuff.
There's no non-incest version of the mod, sorry. It would have taken me way too long to create two versions of the mod.

Do it work with 1.11 version?
i have DL this one your mod for 1.11 but never see the green icon ( from your patreon pics) .
so i am a bit confus. lol. what could i choice for 1.0 or 1.11 ?
No, if you were using an old version of the mod make sure you delete it and that you have the 1.0 version of the game.

Reactions: Namco15 and Boogie

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@Maim Lain So I grabbed the mod to take a look at it and I find that you had to change completely your approach in order to include the walkthrough highlights. Nice work, but without an unren pass I can't see what part of my text and bug fixes you chose to use and it's not in the changelog, or at least what little bits of changes I posted in the old mod thread.

In particular, I wanted to know if you used my fixes for the grab ass at the end of chapter 1, not always waking up drunk after the end of chapter 2, and the additional conversation choices with Christina at the start of chapter 6.

I hope to get some time to play through this soon. Good work.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Maim Lain So I grabbed the mod to take a look at it and I find that you had to change completely your approach in order to include the walkthrough highlights. Nice work, but without an unren pass I can't see what part of my text and bug fixes you chose to use and it's not in the changelog, or at least what little bits of changes I posted in the old mod thread.

In particular, I wanted to know if you used my fixes for the grab ass at the end of chapter 1, not always waking up drunk after the end of chapter 2, and the additional conversation choices with Christina at the start of chapter 6.

I hope to get some time to play through this soon. Good work.
Thanks I did add the grab ass fix, didn't add the not waking up drunk since choosing to not drink causes you to miss scenes, and I remember seeing the Christina dialogue but that was at the end of chapter 6 I thought? so idk about that one.

Reactions: Namco15

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks I did add the grab ass fix, didn't add the not waking up drunk since choosing to not drink causes you to miss scenes, and I remember seeing the Christina dialogue but that was at the end of chapter 6 I thought? so idk about that one.
I just thought it was odd if you didn't drink with her, she still woke up hung over and I added a quick check for it and eliminated the hung over dialog. I never would play it that way either, but for those that might, I wanted it to make sense.

As for the Christina stuff, it was a little bit at night after Judy passed out, but a bunch in the morning while waking up next to Christina. There were paths you could take that didn't have morning conversations, and my preferred path where Judy inhaled you before passing out and you got Christina to call you Daddy (or be your slut), I added a bit of dialog and a lust point for Judy even though she might not remember it.

Your change log includes getting to see both of Christina's outfits just after the morning bed scene in that chapter so I was hoping my little bit made it through there as well.

Reactions: vcxz

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Honestly, even though i don't care for the incest angle at all, i'm tempted to Dload this one just for the "plot relevant choice warning system" and the mods so that certain actions don't block certain event chains anymore.

Reactions: Strike-10 and Kuron

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Off-topic..Maim Lain.

would you mind make a mod with gallery scene for Twists of My Life [Novel] and maybe also walkthrough (green text etc) like you did with Depraved Awakening?

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes