Mod Ren'Py Depraved Awakening - Incest Patch + Walkthrough Mod [v1.0]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
Something doesn't work for me. I'm playing Pc version 1.0 but not getting any highlighted choices or gallery unlocks. I probably done something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Something doesn't work for me. I'm playing Pc version 1.0 but not getting any highlighted choices or gallery unlocks. I probably done something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.
You most likely didn't install it correctly. Read the install instructions again and make sure you did what it says and put the mod folder in the right folder.

Reactions: Namco15

FacebookFighter

Aug 21, 2018
Hi I need some help:

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 12, in script
File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'

Jan 10, 2019
This mod just straight up crashes the game when i boot it up

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'/Users/philneal/Documents/personal/Archive/Depraved Awakening/da/Depraved Awakening/game/chapter10/scene10-carli.rpy', 1528574737, 1) is defined twice, at game/chapter10/scene10-carli.rpy:1 and game/chapter10/scene10-carli.rpy:1.

This is what i get when as the result of it.
Any got any idea what's causing this?

salty1371

Aug 31, 2018
When i open the game, it show Lains Walkthrough Mod on the Main Menu but during the conversations the correct answers will not highlight and the scenes gallery is not fully unlocked. Some help?

Hhanzz

Apr 3, 2019
Which program should I use to translate the game? It is very difficult to find games in Portuguese.

hentaiXkamen

Sep 12, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label ch3spa_m is defined twice, at
  File "game/DepravedAwakening_MaimLain.rpy", line 330 and
  File "game/chapter3/scene3-station.rpy", line 161.

The label newbarshit is defined twice, at
  File "game/DepravedAwakening_MaimLain.rpy", line 1134 and
  File "game/chapter8/scene8-spanight.rpy", line 550.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

why am i getting this error?

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Walkthrough Mods are the best. And it's also recommended you follow the original walkthrough just in case you take a path you don't like.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Depraved Awakening - Incest Patch + Walkthrough Mod

Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Game Version: 1.0

Features:
  • All of dialog in the game has been changed or replaced with new dialog so that Judy is now your actual daughter instead of step-daughter. Judy will refer to you as "Dad" or "Daddy" instead of your name and certain characters can become aware of the special relationship between you and Judy.

• There is now a full in-game walkthrough for every important choice in the game! If a choice is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing scenes. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice.

• It's actually crazy how much content you get locked out of seeing in this game for absolutely no reason. I've made a ton of changes so that many scenes can actually be played without causing you to miss future scenes.

• All the scenes in the scene gallery are now automatically unlocked/playable so you don't have to replay the game to use the gallery.

Scene improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc" folder.

Mac: Unzip the mod -> Right click your DepravedAwakening app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Does It work with the Android version? I

Reactions: blackflame000

Picholo

Jun 24, 2017
Hi I need some help:

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 12, in script
File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'
For you and @jjidk

Did you delete/move/change the name of the 'game' folder that already exists? Don't. Just put the files from the patch in the folder unzipped from the game.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes