Mod Ren'Py Depraved Awakening - Incest Patch + Walkthrough Mod [v1.0]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
I've been wondering that too. I'm also not into incest.

Edit: The Non-incest mod is on Lain's Patreon.
First, many thanks to Maim Lain for the mod. I used this mod and many others created by Maim Lain with great success:D!

Now about the incest part in this mod, no, it's not non-incest. I modified the rpy files until chapter 12 to stick to the original story and if Maim Lain approve it and someone is interested I upload a .zip file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
First, many thanks to Maim Lain for the mod. I used this mod and many others created by Maim Lain with great success:D!

Now about the incest part in this mod, no, it's not non-incest. I modified the rpy files until chapter 12 to stick to the original story and if Maim Lain approve it and someone is interested I upload a .zip file.
Ah I didn't know that, thanks for letting me know. I haven't actually played the game in awhile and haven't played with the mod, so that's my bad on the assumption that there was a difference between the two mods. I'd be interested in getting that zip, because incest is not something I'm into.

Reactions: wirelessnick

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
Ah I didn't know that, thanks for letting me know. I haven't actually played the game in awhile and haven't played with the mod, so that's my bad on the assumption that there was a difference between the two mods. I'd be interested in getting that zip, because incest is not something I'm into.

Ok, but I don't know how to obtain approval from Maim Lain, because I only modified dialogues the rest of the files are his work.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Oh, thanks yeah you can upload a non-incest version of the mod in this thread.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Thank you again for the Mod and for permission! I attached the .rar file. The content of this file must be de-archived in Game folder AFTER after installed the mod.
I mean "game" folder from folder "DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc " that is. :D
Thanks, I appreciate it.

BasurmaN_AS

Nov 22, 2018
Hello, I have a specific and maybe stupid question: this mod doesn't have translated versions besides original english one?

neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
Thank you again for the Mod and for permission! I attached the .rar file. The content of this file must be de-archived in Game folder AFTER installed the mod.
I mean "game" sub-folder from folder "DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc " that is. :D
So, if I got it well, it's a modding the mod ;) Thx!

• Haha

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
Haha! Too much information... And about the mod; ask Maim Lain directly. He respond you if and when is made one or why not make one.

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Does this mod works on steam version? I planning to buy the game on steam because I liked this game so I just want to know if this mod work on steam?

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes