Mod Ren'Py Depraved Awakening - Incest Patch + Walkthrough Mod [v1.0]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Algania

Feb 23, 2020
While checking the case files in the police basement for Mason I was presented with a box requesting NTR or NO NTR. Umm .. what is NTR and how does it change things?

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
While checking the case files in the police basement for Mason I was presented with a box requesting NTR or NO NTR. Umm .. what is NTR and how does it change things?
With NTR, Kristina is getting fucked by an old dude. W/o, she's getting a massage that goes "special." I think this just replaces scenes with people you *can* fuck to not have them fuck someone else. Not certain.

Sterling447

Jun 19, 2019
@crisbr @jackoffonher @starshooter @Murry07

The mod is finally finished, sorry it took so long. :3

The patch is better than the previous one because now Judy will say "Dad" or "daddy" instead of your first name.
Also thanks to @Regardie for letting me use some of his dialogue changes.
THANK YOU so much for creating this mod/patch! You made an incredibly beautiful game even better!

I want to donate to support this and other GREAT mods you’ve made, but I can’t use a credit card (can’t risk revealing my real name and home address).

I don’t want to support Patreon (at all), because they are very anti-incest and only accept recurring credit cards, which allows them to store people’s real names and addresses.

Can you point me to a service that would allow me to send a one-time donation that hides my true identity (for example, a system that uses only an email address)?

If not, can you PM me so we can figure out a pay system that we both have in common?

Thanks,
Sterling

Reactions: crisbr

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
THANK YOU so much for creating this mod/patch! You made an incredibly beautiful game even better!

I want to donate to support this and other GREAT mods you’ve made, but I can’t use a credit card (can’t risk revealing my real name and home address).

I don’t want to support Patreon (at all), because they are very anti-incest and only accept recurring credit cards, which allows them to store people’s real names and addresses.

Can you point me to a service that would allow me to send a one-time donation that hides my true identity (for example, a system that uses only an email address)?

If not, can you PM me so we can figure out a pay system that we both have in common?

Thanks,
Sterling
Thanks, glad you enjoyed the mod. The only platform I use besides Patreon is SubscribeStar:

But if that doesn't work for you then don't worry about donating, your appreciation is enough. ^^

Sterling447

Jun 19, 2019
Thanks, glad you enjoyed the mod. The only platform I use besides Patreon is SubscribeStar:

But if that doesn't work for you then don't worry about donating, your appreciation is enough. ^^
Thank you. I won't support Patreon; I can't see giving them my personal info (real name and home address linked to my credit card), since they hate incest so much. Maybe I'm being extra paranoid, but there are real cases where people have been "outed" for their kinks, and I don't want to risk becoming a victim.

I looked at SubscribeStar, and even though they don't hate incest like Patreon, they still only operate using credit cards. - - This leads to the same problem. I really want to donate to good artists, but I also want to remain somewhat anonymous. - - Why isn't there an easy way to do that?

***EDIT*** I figured out how to donate anonymously using a credit card. Check your activity on Subscribestar.

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
"Incest. Real, grade A, organic, grass-fed incest with no 'step' preservatives added. Lots of dialog has been changed or replaced with new dialog so that Judy is now your actual daughter. This wasn't a simple replacing the word 'step-daughter' with 'daughter' process. Instead I rewrote many lines so the dialog and context made sense." Found this more funny then I should have but also quite sad since one can see that retarded step shit all over the place

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
"Mac: Unzip the mod -> Right click your DepravedAwakening app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge"

I followed this to the letter, except the last bit "Click to merge". It's not an option. I can replace or not...What did I do wrong?

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
"Mac: Unzip the mod -> Right click your DepravedAwakening app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge"

I followed this to the letter, except the last bit "Click to merge". It's not an option. I can replace or not...What did I do wrong?
Ah, got it!
The instructions for Mac should read:
"Mac: Unzip the mod -> Right click your DepravedAwakening app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the contents of folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge"

aceone1

Oct 25, 2019
Hi thanks for this. Can you please change the wording on the PC installation.

The files inside the "Game" folder for the patch need to be copied into the "Game" folder in your "DepravedAwakening-1.0-pc" folder.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
This is my first time using a walkthrough for a game. I got it mostly for that sweet incest.

I'm a little put off, because I feel like I'll just always automatically click the highlighted option even if it's not something I want. Can you explain how this works exactly, because I'm a little confused... the OP says something about rewriting stuff to not miss scenes, but does that only work if I choose the green options?

blubber23

Jun 2, 2018
Am I reading this right: I just need one playthrough to get every content with this mod? Or do I still need to choose between the girls? Thank you for for the answer in advance :)

Reactions: eric.of.langley

sam.munhim

Jun 16, 2020
I just got my hands on the mod and there's a screen during day 2 or 3 which ask about ntr with options with "yes"and "hell no". What happens if i choose either of them

Whit3_Wo1f

May 17, 2020
I have a request,please work on apk for androids too, I mean work on their mods for example their incest patches too as there are only incest patches for Pc only and that also by running renpy. So please similar renpy or whatever software for patching android apks too...
Cause lot of guys prefer playing such kind of games handy , rather than on Pc (No offence for Pc gamers).
So please work out some way for patching android apks using renpy to get suitable patches which works only on Pc right now.

Reactions: Darkflame37
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes