Mod Ren'Py Depraved Awakening - Incest Patch + Walkthrough Mod [v1.0]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

erased523

Jun 13, 2019
Just wanted to say this was STELLAR. Holy shit! This game was fanfuckingtastic! I wish I had the money to donate to your Patreon because I would shut up & give you ALL OF MY MONEY. Hopefully there's something more/else in the works. 10/10 would do another playthrough

Canes

May 27, 2018
Don't suppose there's a way to unlock the scenes gradually as you progress, instead of having them all unlocked from the start?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Don't suppose there's a way to unlock the scenes gradually as you progress, instead of having them all unlocked from the start?
Delete "screens.rpy" and "screens.rpyc" from the "game" folder if you want the gallery to go back to normal.

Reactions: Canes

Canes

May 27, 2018
Delete "screens.rpy" and "screens.rpyc" from the "game" folder if you want the gallery to go back to normal.
Could not find "screens.rpy", just .rpyc. Deleted that and now the screens are still there just not selectable. Previews still showing. Shouldn't there be like a question mark on them or something, or is this how vanilla is as well?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Could not find "screens.rpy", just .rpyc. Deleted that and now the screens are still there just not selectable. Previews still showing. Shouldn't there be like a question mark on them or something, or is this how vanilla is as well?
There should be a .rpy file to delete, not sure why there wouldn't be. And I believe in vanilla you can see still see the thumbnails they're just darkened. Actually I could be wrong, I don't really remember how it normally looked tbh.

Canes

May 27, 2018
There should be a .rpy file to delete, not sure why there wouldn't be. And I believe in vanilla you can see still see the thumbnails they're just darkened. Actually I could be wrong, I don't really remember how it normally looked tbh.
Re-downloaded the patch again and definitely no .rpy file, just screens.rpyc, scene3.rpyc, scene02.rpyc, etc. But anyway, deleting just screens.rpyc does the trick, kinda, just wished there were no visible thumbnails since it's a bit spoiler-y.
Thank you for the help, good job with the mod.

Reactions: Maid Lain

lanim

Jul 31, 2017
Question, is possible have the incest part of this mod, without the suggestion part? i Really don't like helps in a VN, for the first try at least.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Question, is possible have the incest part of this mod, without the suggestion part? i Really don't like helps in a VN, for the first try at least.
No it's not possible to remove the walkthrough part of the mod, sorry.

Reactions: salofleur

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Maim Lain I don't suppose the opposite is possible and there's a way to get a non-incest version of this?

It's kind of crazy to me that incest would be a default inclusion in a walkthrough mod. Seems like a bad idea to force fetish content, and polarizing fetish content at that, into a general purpose mod. As it is, it rules out using an otherwise useful and great looking mod for people like me who are put off by incest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Maim Lain I don't suppose the opposite is possible and there's a way to get a non-incest version of this?

It's kind of crazy to me that incest would be a default inclusion in a walkthrough mod. Seems like a bad idea to force fetish content, and polarizing fetish content at that, into a general purpose mod. As it is, it rules out using an otherwise useful and great looking mod for people like me who are put off by incest.
I've been wondering that too. I'm also not into incest.

Edit: The Non-incest mod is on Lain's Patreon.

Last edited:

stag360

Sep 30, 2019
Would love to get a response about whether or not this works on Android? Several people have posed the question but seems to be ignored.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Would love to get a response about whether or not this works on Android? Several people have posed the question but seems to be ignored.
It is not the complete game so unless you have a way to install it in the complete game on a PC and then deploy an Android version, I would say it won't work.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes