VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Depraved Town: Forgotten Memories [v0.2 Public] [JustAnotherDegenerate]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

It only first part of this game, I going go say I want to see more before I judge it.
    I can say What can be but I don't like lesbian slash incest section too much.
    I would liked if there was more mysterious encounters and chances there dark and light side, if it cannon version is community bath section possibly?

Does Ayako get part time job?

Story of ayako has choices get doped go be normal kid or be smart chick to be continued. Seems it was demo.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

dismal1

Isn't so much a game as it is a slideshow of pictures with some choices that don't really have that big of an impact right now, but it's only version 0.1 so gameplay is most definitely subject to change and there is much room to improve. I personally hoped that the game would have been similar to previous titles developed by developer, JustAnotherDegenerate but I understand if they are taking this game in another direction from previous titles.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

EPrometheus

This is an analysis of version 0.1 of the game.

This game had a problem that troubled me in this beta, the name of this problem is bug, the keyboard shortcuts of the default options of the games on the Ren'Py platform are not mapped. As for the game, initially looks good and promising, the graphics have not bothered me and the story still has little to mention ... Let's see how the next updates happen, so I can better evaluate the game.