VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Depraved [v0.2a] [KabutoRaiger]

1. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

I can't honestly say that this is better than average as of right now. The grammar needs some help. The story seems like it might go some place with future updates. It would be a good VN if the dev fixed the grammar mistakes. Hopefully this will be addressed. I'll keep my eye on this when the next update is out.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

galora

Not actually worth 5 stars (yet) ... But surely it's too early for 2 stars rating . Other review made some good points but hey first release, looks like dev is new to development.

Short for a first release, art is not special but fine and story hasn't started yet.

I'll revisit later
  3. 3.00 star(s)

justArandomUser

This is a review for 0.2 with a 3 star rating because 2.5 Stars are not available.

The grammar still needs a work.

The biggest issue I have with the game, besides the grammar, is that it feels very rushed, almost as if there are unconected events where stuff happens just because without an explanation. The scenes are not that well commented either.

The story and supernatural potential are clearly here though and I hope the takes time to explain more, write more (and with correct grammar) and gives the story more life with details.

Now to some technical problems
    MAKE H SCENES LAST LONGER THAN 20 CLICKS FFS
    Dont cover H scenes with the TEXTBOX (Julie dream)