VN Ren'Py Abandoned Depraved [v0.2a] [KabutoRaiger]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Depraved is an adult Visual Novel where the main character, an unemployed young man, despite that life hasn't been kind to him, he managed to stay as carefree and kind-hearted.
Until he suddenly gains the power to invade and manipulate people's mind through their dreams that will change the course of his life. But this power, come with a price.
Will he be able to retain his humanity?? Or will he succumb to power and corruption? And what will happen to the people that he cares about?​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-26
Release Date: 2020-08-27
Developer: KabutoRaiger
Censored: No
Version: 0.2a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

0.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited:

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Sounds interesting. Will keep eye on this one :)

Best of luck with future developments :)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Looks interesting, LOVE the fertility tattoos, gives me an idea of branding the girls to be your good little cum dumps and fill them with seed while knocking them up.

I'm sure this is too much to ask for an alpha drop but Vaginal Sex? Its okay if the answer is, not yet.

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This looks interesting.

It's one to keep an eye for sure. Good luck to the Developer. (y) :coffee:

Reactions: KabutoR

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
This sounds a lot like another game where you are a demon invading people's (one random housewife at the time it was put on hold/abandoned) minds to corrupt them. I can't recall the name of the game but it was good for the small amount of content it had.
Looking forward to more in that vein here.

Edit: The game was called Rise

Reactions: KabutoR

KabutoR

Aug 19, 2020
Thanks everyone for your criticism!!
There are lots of things that I want to do with this game but were limited by both my coding skill and Daz skill. But I'm sure I can improve in the future versions of the game.
Some of the kinks i want to feature in the next updates are BDSM ,cheating(not ntr) and some F/F stuff.

KabutoR

Aug 19, 2020
This sounds a lot like another game where you are a demon invading people's (one random housewife at the time it was put on hold/abandoned) minds to corrupt them. I can't recall the name of the game but it was good for the small amount of content it had.
Looking forward to more in that vein here.

Edit: The game was called Rise
I just take a look at the game you mention and I gotta say its very similar to mine, and the renders looks hella better. So I guess I will have to take some notes.

Reactions: AshramAscendant

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Might benefit from hiring someone to translate your English. I don't know what your native language is, but that would probably be the best thing you could do for your game right now.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Hey, overview sounds interesting, but I'd like to know your planned Fetishes for this game. The corruption, mind control and the lack of romance tag is uh unnerving. what I'm trying to say is.. IS THERE A sharing, and the *cough cough* NTR tag planned?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes