VN Ren'Py Abandoned Depraved [v0.2a] [KabutoRaiger]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
realy nice concept.
but It would be nicer if it takes a bit of time to grow the tattoo and perhaps that it reflects the state of control you have.
And if it is possible to also control there body and modify it.
or mind control them into getting certain upgrades.

What i mean with modify and upgrades.
-breast expansion (implants or with magic)
-butt expansion (implants or with magic)
-general body proportions
-hair / nails / piercings / tattoo's (but not too many piercings / tattoo's) / some other from branding / clothes
- eye colour and shape.
- expand the lust tattoo

I know this is just my person wish list but if you could implement some it would be great.

But the game is looking good already in it's current state so i you can keep it up, i am sure the game would be great.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This project crashes on Linux platforms in both native mode and also when attemping to run the windows exe file under wine. Based on the Xlib length errors I was getting under both:

Code:
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  2 (X_ChangeWindowAttributes)
  Serial number of failed request:  167
  Current serial number in output stream:  167
and for Wine

Code:
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x61f0b0,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW (L"\\\\.\\DISPLAY1",0,0x61f0b0,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW (L"\\\\.\\DISPLAY1",0,0x61ecf8,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW (L"\\\\.\\DISPLAY1",1,0x61f0b0,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),1,0x61f0b0,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x61f0b0,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),1,0x61f0b0,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:system:SetProcessDPIAware stub!
fixme:win:RegisterTouchWindow (0x10050 00000003): stub
fixme:wgl:X11DRV_wglChoosePixelFormatARB unused pfAttribFList
fixme:imm:ImmReleaseContext (0x10050, 0x1f7ec0): stub
fixme:msctf:ThreadMgr_ActivateEx Unimplemented flags 0x4
fixme:msctf:ThreadMgrSource_AdviseSink (0x1f7d40) Unhandled Sink: {ea1ea136-19df-11d7-a6d2-00065b84435c}
fixme:imm:NotifyIME NI_CLOSECANDIDATE
fixme:msctf:ThreadMgrSource_AdviseSink (0x1f7d40) Unhandled Sink: {ea1ea136-19df-11d7-a6d2-00065b84435c}
fixme:xinput:XInputGetCapabilities (index 3, flags 0x1, capabilities 0x61eaa0) Stub!
fixme:win:RegisterDeviceNotificationW (hwnd=0x1006e, filter=0xefce950,flags=0x00000000) returns a fake device notification handle!
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)
  Serial number of failed request:  174
  Current serial number in output stream:  180
I've seen this sort of thing before, but rarely. One or more of the images, widgets or icons are malformed and have caused X11 to crash the window. There was at least one version of the Renpy SDK that had problematic image resources so the first thing I did was to create an empty depraved project under SDK 7.3.5 (probably not the newest, I'm lazy) and replaced the contents of its newly created game folder with the contents from the download. That crashed when I launched it, so we can rule out the use of a bad version of the SDK.

I then redid the empty project and replaced just the rpy files (adding the Scripts folder) and the images folder. That launched just fine, but with a bog standard gui and screen that began to run the content. So the fault is somewhere in whatever screen and gui customizations the dev may have done that would appear right from the beginning.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I like the models and think the story has promise, but definitely needs an editor or proofreader at least. The constant tense changes and lack of articles and conjunctions is rough.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
realy nice concept.
but It would be nicer if it takes a bit of time to grow the tattoo and perhaps that it reflects the state of control you have.

-hair / nails / piercings / tattoo's (but not too many piercings / tattoo's) / some other from branding / clothes
- eye colour and shape.
- expand the lust tattoo

I know this is just my person wish list but if you could implement some it would be great.

But the game is looking good already in it's current state so i you can keep it up, i am sure the game would be great.
Games where the girl's appearance changes to reflect the corruption are the best games. The plastic surgery idea is great.

KabutoR

Aug 19, 2020
realy nice concept.

- eye colour and shape.
- expand the lust tattoo

sorry for the late reply
Body modification will definitely be in the game ,and it will be optional
Also i already have some idea on growing the tattoo , currently i'm planning 3 stage of mind control with different tattoo growth for each girls.

Reactions: Funky-Munky

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: KabutoR

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so will you even be able to choose who you control? just asking cause this version left you virtually no choices that mattered. i mean even if you avoid looking at the girl in arcade she still says you looked at her twice.

then MC ends up banging the girl in toilet with no choice to avoid it. no real reason i have to avoid her but it does annoy me that i can't avoid her. so it makes me wonder how little our choices mean. and will we be able to choose who we interract with later?

regarding sharing i dont mind sharing with other girls as long as we have a choice if we dont then it just feels forced.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
I like the mind control, but you really need to get someone to fix your English. I shouldn't have to try and reconstruct whole sentences in my head while I'm reading. I can deal with Engrish to an extent, but this was well past the point of intolerable. You do that and I think you'll have a good game going.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes