HTML - Depravity Dance [v0.0.1] [ScandalousSheep]

1. 5.00 star(s)

redhand

The writing is really good, and the concept behind the game is great. As it develops into more versions, this will be a fun one for its category.

I don't know about the choice of art, but the core game concept is good enough that this doesn't really matter as of yet
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Satori6

v0.0.1

I reached the end of the current version without any of the "unavoidable" content -besides humiliation, if you consider some people making fun of your character as such-. There were no sex scenes, at least based on the choices that I took.

The game is a school loop with a days countdown until the dance (which isn't included in the game yet). You get to pick between two or three different activities during each time segment, and sometimes these will lead to different choices (some of them repeat multiple times).

I assume different scenarios will play depending on your choices, but right now they only seem to increase your stats.

There is no art besides some static pixel character sprites. That's ok - the game is easy on the eyes, and the writing is decent and plentiful without feeling like textwalls.

I only encountered bugs in one page, and they weren't game-breaking; just issues with broken tags.

Not a lot to see right now - maybe some 15 minutes to reach the end of the content on the default difficulty, but I'll be checking it again once it gets a few updates.