4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
It's rough being in school. The tests, the schedules, all of the social pressure.
It's even worse when it's a few short days away from the school dance and you don't have a date yet. Time to buckle down and convince one of your classmates to accompany you.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-23
Release Date: 2024-05-13
Developer: ScandalousSheep - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
So the MC is not in a relationship so shouldn't this be tagged with Voyeurism and not NTR?
I have no clue tbh. Who has the time to play these games (Text based). And the dev provided the tags (while not providing anything more). So let me know.

First! Is NtR aVoIdAbLe?
It is not.

Last edited:

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
Dev, your "support" link redirects the game window instead of opening a new tab. May want to change that on the next release.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Just played through it, looks nice, but currently pretty much the only content is voyeur and there is lack of direction on which interractions will progress stuff (I don't even know if they do at all, my wild guess is that they do and are not completely random), I was just stumbling around trying to find new scenes and it felt very random.

My biggest issue was that sex scenes lacked some steam.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I'm legit asking...if all those things are unavoidable, what exactly is the game play? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about content...more like I'm wondering if this is just a thing where you are put on a path and the "game play" is you grinding to just see scenes that are really linear?

Reactions: ffive

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020

All in all seemed to get a bit errory the more days passed, also there was some repeating of events and stuff that maybe it feel less cool than if everything being a one off... but it was alright for a little thing, no endings yet it seems.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm legit asking...if all those things are unavoidable, what exactly is the game play? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about content...more like I'm wondering if this is just a thing where you are put on a path and the "game play" is you grinding to just see scenes that are really linear?
I think it's down to which girl you focus on (and maybe what stats you have to raise to get that girl interested to then ask them to the dance), whilst the other girls would then be lost to the rivals... seeing as there was something about 20 odd endings (eventually) and there's like 4 girls there's probably a variety of how well it goes even if you do get a girl.

Reactions: Sorreah

ftlv261

Apr 19, 2024
Kind of a review but not really: I thought that the writing is pretty great and that the idea of the story is pretty great. The gameplay flow, mechanically, is a bit awkward but this is a version 0.0.1 so I think it's a great start.

Reactions: Melmoth99

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I'm here for the tags and the secretary-like graphics (maybe not that part). Let's see if the writing is as good though.

5331629.jpg

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
So the MC is not in a relationship so shouldn't this be tagged with Voyeurism and not NTR?
You do not have to be in a 'relationship' to ask a girl on a date. If She says "Yes"; she technically belongs to her date.
So Wrong!! If a NCP like Tyrone or Brad ARE 'Stealing' the girl from someone else then It is Definitely NTR!
(It Is Only "Vanilla" If the girl is single and has no BF; has no date or simply wishes for an 'upgrade'.) Then, she is 'fair game'.
(* Not that I would consider Brad or Tyrone an Upgrade; seeing as They Only Have One thing on their mind.)

Last edited:

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
You do not have to be in a 'relationship' to ask a girl on a date. If She says "Yes"; she technically belongs to her date.
So Wrong!! If a NCP like Tyrone or Brad ARE 'Stealing' the girl from someone else then It is Definitely NTR!
(It Is Only "Vanilla" If the girl is single and has no BF; has no date or simply wishes for an 'upgrade'.) Then, she is 'fair game'.
(* Not that I would consider Brad or Tyrone an Upgrade; seeing as They Only Have One thing on their mind.)
Imagine being so far down the incel rabbit hole that you still use Chad/Brad/Tyrone unironically in 2024 LOL :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes