4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Imagine being so far down the incel rabbit hole that you still use Chad/Brad/Tyrone unironically in 2024 LOL :KEK:
Well, tbh, I had yet to play the game, to know all the characters Default names,...
( also, not be stereo-typical, when I saw name "Tyrone" I thought of a Black character & BBC content. Sooo)
- just a Asshole Jock, a Bully, and a 'Goon' on steroids.
I was just correcting the Use of NTR.
But in this case, although I am right,... I am also wrong. This Game Is very 'vanilla'. No NTR at all.

As the player begins, MC is Neutral, neither Alpha or Beta.
He has 3 male Alpha's and 3 would be Sluts to choose from, to ask for as date to dance.
Along the way, He will be corrupted, humiliated, and transformed during school activities.
(8 days to 2 weeks before Dance). Note: 0 days to dance date Is the EOC.
The MC can be 'transformed to be more Alpha for the Sluts or Sissified for the Guys.
That is basically IT!! The game is mildly entertaining. Simple & weak.

Last edited:

Eudj

May 27, 2022
To be honest, I didn’t quite understand the relationships within the game. I ran through the game for the first couple of runs and looked at it as a whole. With each new race, I don’t know what I’m doing and in what order, but I managed to get the women’s uniform, and then the cheerleader’s uniform. How this happened I have no idea. I have no idea how I got the plug. I have no idea how... that's the whole game - you run around, push buttons and maybe you'll get something. There are stats, they affect something. This influence is not obvious. Many events that are not clear are there just to be, or they have development. They don't add stats. Some physically change the hero without notice. I only saw one of these when I looked at the status of the main character. (one of the scenes in the cafe)
The game is probably too raw yet.

redhand

Jun 29, 2017
I liked the writing, and the characters. I do wish there was a bit more transparency on how the stats worked, what they did, and how they impacted character development

But keep up the good work, this is a fun concept

The art work is not really my cup of tea, but I'm sure there are other plans down the line on that

Jul 6, 2021
FUCK FUTA/TRANS BEING LUMPED IN WITH SISSIFICATION
ALL MY HOMIES HATE FUTA/TRANS BEING LUMPED IN WITH SISSIFICATION
(NOTE: ALL MY HOMIES ALSO HATE FUTA BEING LUMPED IN WITH TRANS)

ScandalousSheep

Apr 28, 2024
can you play as as futa/trans dom?
No, the content is primarily humiliation / submissiveness focused. At best you can be feminine, as well as caged and pliant.

FUCK FUTA/TRANS BEING LUMPED IN WITH SISSIFICATION
ALL MY HOMIES HATE FUTA/TRANS BEING LUMPED IN WITH SISSIFICATION
(NOTE: ALL MY HOMIES ALSO HATE FUTA BEING LUMPED IN WITH TRANS)
In the latest version you can now choose for your rivals to be futa/shemale, but it's an optional setting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melmoth99
Mar 14, 2018

v0.0.3:
- Bugfixes; bugs should be rare now instead of common.
- Futa only mode for Rivals; Affects images and pronouns throughout the game.
- Character images; new anime style sprite images have been created for all characters and are now the default
- Additional output of events that change variables, as well as allow for multiple event notifications in one scene/passage.

Mega download link:

Itch.io in-browser link:

Reactions: Melmoth99
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes