Dereah? My Little Sister Estrus Hypnosis App

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Someone calling?

Good news everyone!
and is 1.1.0.

Quick tested the translation. It's not bad in my opinion. But translation of body parts could be better.
Oh and now game remembers Resolution after restarting it or clicking start button!

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Last edited:

lebutcheker

Aug 27, 2017

here is the updated uncensor for 1.1.0. the shader file id was 704 before now its 703
how to install the uncensor?, is it still where the exe is?, didn't seem to work for me, game failed to launch
edit: nevermind, it goes into ImoutoHatujouSaiminApp_Data now and now it launches

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Hacked up autotranslator for the latest bepinex. May or may not work on your machine.

The story is silly and humorous, I guess. Not very interesting.
May I ask for a reupload of this if it ain't too much of a trouble? (don't know if it was an x64 version; here's to hope)

Last edited:

Tooladoo

Jul 2, 2020
May I ask for a reupload of this if it ain't too much of a trouble?
If you want just the plugin, download BepinEx #668 from
(It might work with the latest but haven't tested it with anything yet. i'm just using the same build Rineloi used)

Then inject the il2cpp game you want with it and just place my folder in main directory of whatever game.

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
If you want just the plugin, download BepinEx #668 from
(It might work with the latest but haven't tested it with anything yet. i'm just using the same build Rineloi used)

Then inject the il2cpp game you want with it and just place my folder in main directory of whatever game.
Thank you. I just wanted something that can tackle IL2CPP x64 plus XUAT. The game started up fine your suggested way but the XUAT UI is nowhere but the plugin is more or less loaded, so I guess some manual config files editing is in order...
We shall see, lol!

oniichaann123

Jun 28, 2020
Hi, super dumb question, but how do I play this game? I can't get past the start screen with the language and graphics selection. I'm using an ultrawide screen so could be that some stuff's chopped off but I literally do not see a start button anywhere

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Hi, super dumb question, but how do I play this game? I can't get past the start screen with the language and graphics selection. I'm using an ultrawide screen so could be that some stuff's chopped off but I literally do not see a start button anywhere
That's might be the case, try using your monitor as if you have two monitor's

oniichaann123

Jun 28, 2020
That's might be the case, try using your monitor as if you have two monitor's
Thanks for the super fast reply! How do I do that? Or can the game's resolution be changed somewhere? Problem is I can't really do anything with it since I can't see any options

Cmaxkhoi

Nov 24, 2023
I have not managed to get any translation working but I spent some time removing the censoring, unfortunately the way the game is packaged people will have to download a .rar that is close to 500mb if they want to use it.

1. Download file.
2. Extract directly into game folder(where the .exe is located).
3. Make sure the folder "ImoutoHatujouSaiminApp_Data" is in the same location as the game .exe and that there is not another subfolder inside it with the same name.
4. Delete or move if you want to backup the file "data.unity3d"(found in ImoutoHatujouSaiminApp_Data).

Reason for moving or deleting that file is because that is where the original files are packaged, unless it is removed the game will keep using the original files instead of the uncensored ones. It is also because of me extracting the files that the game will be more than double the size, anyone bothered by it can repackage it themselves.
Can you explain in more detail with pictures?