• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
In wich map?
I recall it was the 1st or 2nd "Entry Forest" when the route to the woods from Resta is first opened. Essentially, enter the woods from the Resta entrance, keep going North, see the tunnel, walk West (left) and around until you get to the other side, then try to interact with the tunnel while using a character that is too tall.

Leaving the tunnel there is likely to cause continuity issues anyway since the player's team can keep moving around while some characters were left at the entrance. It is best to simply remove that tunnel, they tend to work best when the player has to activate the tunnel both entering and exiting a closed space.

for those wondering where to find certain herbs i made a post on where to find them once i find the page ill update this post
edit its page 33
You mentioned it was on page 33 but didn't link it. I'll help. Here's your earlier post.

No, you didn't talk about herbs. You talked about the modification mushrooms, Boobshroom and Dickshroom. You're somewhat correct but game updates shuffle a fair amount of content. For example, the Dickshrooms up North are further up than you specified (likely due to the Amazon area being added later), though it is true that a guard is blocking the entrance. The enemy you encounter on the way has been changed to be almost always a Spider. Maybe a bee.

The location of the Boobshrooms are still accurate from when you posted, but I think there's a zero percent chance of Dickshrooms there now, likely moved for the sake of balance after playtesting. Kinda like how the Fallen Angel (Sephiroth wanna-be) spawned in a grass circle just southwest of the lake entrance, only a Bandit spawns there now.

Last edited:

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
I recall it was the 1st or 2nd "Entry Forest" when the route to the woods from Resta is first opened. Essentially, enter the woods from the Resta entrance, keep going North, see the tunnel, walk West (left) and around until you get to the other side, then try to interact with the tunnel while using a character that is too tall.

Leaving the tunnel there is likely to cause continuity issues anyway since the player's team can keep moving around while some characters were left at the entrance. It is best to simply remove that tunnel, they tend to work best when the player has to activate the tunnel both entering and exiting a closed space.

You mentioned it was on page 33 but didn't link it. I'll help. Here's your earlier post.

No, you didn't talk about herbs. You talked about the modification mushrooms, Boobshroom and Dickshroom. You're somewhat correct but game updates shuffle a fair amount of content. For example, the Dickshrooms up North are further up than you specified (likely due to the Amazon area being added later), though it is true that a guard is blocking the entrance. The enemy you encounter on the way has been changed to be almost always a Spider. Maybe a bee.

The location of the Boobshrooms are still accurate from when you posted, but I think there's a zero percent chance of Dickshrooms there now, likely moved for the sake of balance after playtesting. Kinda like how the Fallen Angel (Sephiroth wanna-be) spawned in a grass circle just southwest of the lake entrance, only a Bandit spawns there now.
its there just a little further down and i just didnt know how to link it mb

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022

I couldn't find it, this is the map?

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
1 you might want to put the spoiler tag on that 2 are you trying to make them bigger? if you are, like eropixal said 5 at a time do be careful it does increase corruption. if you dont want them to get corrupted get blue herbs by the river by the guard to the east of resta purple herbs by the guards just before the forest up north and red herbs in the dark zone you need 5 of each to complete the tent lady's quest. hope this helps i went to double check where they were while typing this xD
side not to put spoiler just do [s poiler] "text" [/ spoiler] but no space
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is the post i was referring to

Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I couldn't find it, this is the map?
I took a look for it, and I was likely mistaken that I could walk into a tunnel from more than 1 side - picture 1 shows a tunnel I could attempt to enter from the top. I could only find that tunnel for a tunnel that reminded me of the one in my memory.

Miscellaneous bug to mention: Beast Nails transform potion has the description from Male Head, and I think Beast Head does too. I don't think either of those potions worked last time I tried them. I at least wanted a kind of lycanthrope-looking character that could wear clothes.

Related, Wereslut's sluttier clothing is nice but it's a purely aesthetic transformation and the player can't dye the hair of the wereslut. Relatedly the Werecat and Weredog also don't come with any abilities. That might be on purpose since you can only buy those potions and the game lets the player keep learned skills from other transformations as of now. Maybe a slight discount of aesthetic-only potions is in order, but you might figure out an ability to add later and players are recommended to save often to rewind just in case they don't like the option.

Another "bug" is that the height-check for transformations won't fix the height of already transformed characters. But I think if I try to transform now it'll work as intended. Nope, turned into a weredog after removing my transformation earlier and I can't enter the tunnel now. I performed the test at tunnel #2 from your images.

I also recall getting corruption from a minotaur while I was transformed into a minotaur, not a holstaurus. The corruption from an enemy not applying if you're the same enemy is smart and fun, but in the case of the minotaur it seems to be opposite-gendered transformation tuned for that feature. If you somehow turn a minotaur female the mitigation doesn't seem to work, last I checked.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2022
how in the world do you capture the bandit?

Behind the starting town there is a camp, this is where the bandits stay, you need to wait for night to arrive, preferably 22:00. And then check the camp to see if they are there or not.

If they aren't, just save your game and load again and check the camp until they are there.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Behind the starting town there is a camp, this is where the bandits stay, you need to wait for night to arrive, preferably 22:00. And then check the camp to see if they are there or not.

If they aren't, just save your game and load again and check the camp until they are there.
Thanks for the save scum note. I didn't think to test if the check was done at the moment instead of at the start of the hour for all possible campsites.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the save scum note. I didn't think to test if the check was done at the moment instead of at the start of the hour for all possible campsites.
FYI - there are 4 (or was it 5) camps around the city. One in the forest up-right (very close to the city), one in the narrow pass below the city (left side), one below that one, but more to the left, one to the up left of the city.

Reactions: JustAl

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
v0.5.16
-Fixed impassable rocks in the Sacred Cave.
-Tree walk in the Entrance Forest map 1.
-Enabled key items store actions.
-Fixed some inventory and storage categories starting index.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes