Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Finally finished a first playthrough of (im assuming) all the current content, found the mine city, demon city and suma city, theres no more quests to complete.

Overall this is a great starting point, but as others have said, its definitely in need of some polish.

One of the first things that gets annoying very quickly is just how spread out the map is for seemingly no reason, it would be better imho to have smaller more condensed zones that are easier to navigate, especially the forest which is essentially a maze that wasted about an hour of my time trying to do all the missions there.

theres also a shitton of items that dont really have a purpose at the moment and just bloat our limited inventory space, i would recomend changing the inventory to only counting stacks of items rather than each individual item, its very easy to max out that 300 item limit, or just clean up the item list as probably 80% of them are either useless or just add corruption.

I also dont really understand the corruption system, if a monster corrupts a character, that character transforms into a version of the monster, becomes hostile and attacks your other characters during combat, but purifying them at the temple just reverts everything back so at most its really just an inconvenience plus you lose any of the cool transformation effects.

The only way to keep transformations is to do the Witch's quests and while i do enjoy them, i never managed to complete the first quest to gather herbs as they dont seem possible to find, i have an inventory full of various flowers and plants but not the ones she wants.

Also even after getting every potion unlocked theres no futa potion, i guess technically the Taurus potion turns a female into a furry dickgirl but thats not really what i imagine most people are looking for, i even tried letting the x-hormone plants dust my entire party in hormones for multiple rounds, that did give them bigger tits but nothing else and even after letting the normal Witches, Lesbic Witches and Futa Witches attack my entire party all i ever got was transformed into a pregnant male by a normal witch.

Finally, the aging mechanic isnt really explained at all so while travelling through the dark forrest and resting at the demon city all of a sudden my entire party decides to retire forcing me back to the base at Resta, thankfully i did have some kids there so it didnt soft lock the game but after spending almost 3 or 4 hours playing with the same character to have them all just disappear with all their gear is more than a little annoying.

Its also strange to have Humans, Dwarves, Elves etc all age at the same rates, most fantasy settings dont do that, and things like Slimes or Demons normally dont age all at.

I think adding some kind of de-aging potion for a high price would be nice, or changing the speed at which they age because even the kids my party had at the beginning of their adventure when they were weak and kept getting raped had already aged up to almost 50-60 which could potentially fuck up your game, having your old party retire just to have almost retirement age characters take over.

Overall id give this a 7/10 for now, definitely fun for a few hours but a bit difficult to understand what all your suppose to be doing, no quest or mission trackers and no map make it difficult to navigate but the paperdolls and transformations are fun once you finally figure out how to get them without losing control of the character.

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Finally finished a first playthrough of (im assuming) all the current content, found the mine city, demon city and suma city, theres no more quests to complete.

Overall this is a great starting point, but as others have said, its definitely in need of some polish.

One of the first things that gets annoying very quickly is just how spread out the map is for seemingly no reason, it would be better imho to have smaller more condensed zones that are easier to navigate, especially the forest which is essentially a maze that wasted about an hour of my time trying to do all the missions there.

theres also a shitton of items that dont really have a purpose at the moment and just bloat our limited inventory space, i would recomend changing the inventory to only counting stacks of items rather than each individual item, its very easy to max out that 300 item limit, or just clean up the item list as probably 80% of them are either useless or just add corruption.

I also dont really understand the corruption system, if a monster corrupts a character, that character transforms into a version of the monster, becomes hostile and attacks your other characters during combat, but purifying them at the temple just reverts everything back so at most its really just an inconvenience plus you lose any of the cool transformation effects.

The only way to keep transformations is to do the Witch's quests and while i do enjoy them, i never managed to complete the first quest to gather herbs as they dont seem possible to find, i have an inventory full of various flowers and plants but not the ones she wants.

Also even after getting every potion unlocked theres no futa potion, i guess technically the Taurus potion turns a female into a furry dickgirl but thats not really what i imagine most people are looking for, i even tried letting the x-hormone plants dust my entire party in hormones for multiple rounds, that did give them bigger tits but nothing else and even after letting the normal Witches, Lesbic Witches and Futa Witches attack my entire party all i ever got was transformed into a pregnant male by a normal witch.

Finally, the aging mechanic isnt really explained at all so while travelling through the dark forrest and resting at the demon city all of a sudden my entire party decides to retire forcing me back to the base at Resta, thankfully i did have some kids there so it didnt soft lock the game but after spending almost 3 or 4 hours playing with the same character to have them all just disappear with all their gear is more than a little annoying.

Its also strange to have Humans, Dwarves, Elves etc all age at the same rates, most fantasy settings dont do that, and things like Slimes or Demons normally dont age all at.

I think adding some kind of de-aging potion for a high price would be nice, or changing the speed at which they age because even the kids my party had at the beginning of their adventure when they were weak and kept getting raped had already aged up to almost 50-60 which could potentially fuck up your game, having your old party retire just to have almost retirement age characters take over.

Overall id give this a 7/10 for now, definitely fun for a few hours but a bit difficult to understand what all your suppose to be doing, no quest or mission trackers and no map make it difficult to navigate but the paperdolls and transformations are fun once you finally figure out how to get them without losing control of the character.

At the starting city, go north into the next region, and first turn to the right you find futa herbs, where every 4 gives a character a penis, or a bigger one.I think they're called 'dickshrooms'

Reactions: Doomdooom

buttbum

Aug 19, 2018
I wish the bandit loss scene had more detail also is it possible to get party members back who were kidnapped? I defeated the bandits but one of my guys is gone

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I wish the bandit loss scene had more detail also is it possible to get party members back who were kidnapped? I defeated the bandits but one of my guys is gone
I will work in it, I'm planning to extend some missions.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Oh, wow. I didn't even know characters could get kidnapped.
All I can do is make guesses: Check the various places around town, maybe they just got recycled back into the pool of available characters or check if they are a patient somewhere. Try beating up a few bandit groups around the area, maybe your character will appear as 'loot'. Check all of the tents in the area, I think there are 3 or 4 around the starting town.

Best of luck trying to find them, knowing this game, your guy might become one of your gals if you take too long to find them. :)

Edit, apparently the Dev just answered this. Looks like rescue missions might be a thing in the future.

buttbum

Aug 19, 2018
I hope we get them back in a different state, like the bandits turned a male character into a dickgirl or something and they're wearing slutty gear now or something.

Redmaster00123

Mar 22, 2020
I hope we get them back in a different state, like the bandits turned a male character into a dickgirl or something and they're wearing slutty gear now or something.
i like the idea if them getting a permanent transformation like i think the bandits would transform them into a wereslut and you cant just hit them with a detransform potion or bring them to the temple

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Hmm..can we get kemonimi girls? You can get rid of the fur, but not snouts, and I hate snouts.
Yes, I already made animal ears but currently aren't accessible, I will add the transformations and maybe change the ears from the weretiger and werewolf.

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
I'm not sure, but I think I got a bug where I finished the "Final Test" quest, but it's giving the quest to me again, without spawning the Mother Slime. Does that make my game stuck? At least I haven't find a way to progress further because the Mother Slime quest keeps repeating.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I'm not sure, but I think I got a bug where I finished the "Final Test" quest, but it's giving the quest to me again, without spawning the Mother Slime. Does that make my game stuck? At least I haven't find a way to progress further because the Mother Slime quest keeps repeating.
I will check it.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
You applied the pach?

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
You applied the pach?
Yeah I did, I made a new save and speedran back there and it worked alright. Maybe some weird hiccup

Edit: I finished the last mission for now. I really like the game, like your other one. I'll propably write some opinions on the game as a whole later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eropixel

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
Hey, sorry for the double post but I'll give a little review and explain some of opinions and give some suggestions from how I felt like while playing the game. So here's some areas and ideas I got while playing trough them.

Age: The fun things in the game take a lot of time, like exploration, getting corrupted and making children, which feel like the meat of the game. Having your favorite characters get unceremonously retired feels sort of bad, so it would be fun if retired adventurers could be part of the game still, maybe you can choose if a retired character becomes a mentor for newer characters to pass down their talents. Also having some way of keeping a character youthful or bringing back a character from retirement would be nice, in case people get really fond of one or two specific characters or children they sire.

Children: I had the problem that all of my children got really old while I was doing stuff on my first adventurers, and they didn't get to accomplish anything before needing to retire, they also rarely looked anything like their parents at all. I think having children not age until you pick them as party members or for working in the shops, it would also be nice to be able to edit their appearance and sex as you pick them out for the first time within the confines of their race, of course.

Maps and areas: I do like the scale the areas had to them, but towards the end they got far too labyrinthine. I kept getting lost and finding my way through maps was difficult with all the long narrow corridors that took me where I needed to be. There were too many tiny nooks and crannies I kept running into and finding my 6th dead end, it made me feel awful, although there was some tiny loot to be found in them in way of food. I did feel like that increased the amount dangers I faced which seemed essential. I would suggest making the maps much more straight forward and open and instead make dangers like corruptions or kidnappings more common, maybe even incredibly powerful enemies that look visually more threatening and are hard to escape from without smoke bombs roaming the areas? Less complicated maps also allow you to make them more beautiful. I really liked the forest spider, forest bridge and forest river maps, they looked really pretty. Enemies could also move faster with easier to navigate maps to make up for the possible loss of encounter rate too.

Corruptions and stuff: I felt like the corruptions should feel a bit more dramatic. Build up for a corruption should be faster or have some enemies do party-wide corruption and effects like feminization that the Hormone-X plants did, I liked the lasting body changes that happened after healing from corruption. I think getting corrupted should give a character permanent effects, some quick example: Faster pregnancy, faster arousal (nymphomania), milk production or other erotic debuffs like that. I also feel it would be good if fully corrupted characters still had a chance to obey your commands, so you dont lose them in combat completely. Like have them able to take commands and have a 50/50 chance to listen to you. Being able to rescue kidnapped characters, but in what condition? would feel very dramatic as well. I think something like this would make corruption and kidnapping feel more meaningful, while also making it more manageable allowing you to have a chance of controlling a corrupted character.

In conclusion: I think managing age and children and exploring maps should be easier, while corruption, kidnapping and pregnancies should be more dangerous, but still have a way for you to recover your losses after the fact. Exploring the corruptions and different offspring I can get is incredibly fun, and is why I'm still playing it.

It would feel exciting if for example, if the players main party wiped in the forest and then you have to send out a ragtag bunch of their children to rescue the parents! Now that's storytelling without writing a hardcoded story!

I hope you find any of this helpful, and I wish you good holidays and a happy new year! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Eropixel

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Another system update, no new missions were added, I will advance the story, modify maps and expand some missions in the next version.

-Added SP (Skill Points) system and permanent skill learn system, a character now need to learn skills to permanently using SP.
-Changed skill system, now usable skills will depend on the current character class, and learned skills.
-Changed Gathering, Fishing and Mining level increase system, now you have to use SP to increase the level.
-Changed Gathering, Fishing and Mining genes, those will increase the initial levels of those skills.
-Changed max level system, now max level will be increased +10 levels for generation (this may change).
-Added item quantity selector to Shop, Storage and Item Menus.
-Changed item name "Impermeable Leather" to "Marine Leather".
-Added iris light.
-Modified hairstyles for head accessories.
-Added hairdresser.
--New hairstyles are added to the list when new characters have new hairstyles or you have intercourses with characters with other hairstyles.
-Added more arms and legs poses.
- Added more item categories and multi-categories to items.
--Transformation and Modification items are now in "Modification" category too.
--Added "Bugfix" category.
-Added "Stuck", "Trapped" and some other status graphics.
-Improved penis and vagina graphics and added more sizes (currently only for the main pose).
-Changed Purple color and added Fuchsia Flower.
-Added "Pubic Hair" to Hair Grow/Cut items.
-Improved some menus appearance.
-Added more transformations.
-Added two more states.
-Changed and completed some graphical sets of equipment.
-Added some equipment (Currently are just a copy of others).
-Added masturbation animations (Incomplete).
-Improved children sex generator, added more sex possibilites depending on their parents.

EX Version
-Added 1 more penis and vagina size.
-Added back view of characters, pressing Z button (Check button reference) the same key to hide/show the minimap, currently only on player's menu and still needs to improve.
-Added anal masturbation animation (Incomplete).

Bugfixes

-LAG in battle caused by enemy Hp bars.
-LAG in map caused by multiple checks in a script.
-Some children were not being given a generation number.
-Sometimes the enemies don't do actions even when they can do it.
-Sex animations displays even when the sex skill fails.
-Changed "Vaginal Animation" coordinates (screen location).
-Changed initial characters parents' names to "???".
-Fixed wrong head graphic of NPCs.
-Fixed missing lashes of sex poses.

Still in Progress:
-Sex poses: Masturbation, Vaginal Masturbation, Anal Masturbation, Milking (Not Included)
-Transformations: Pink Slime, and some others (not included).
-Class System and custom skills for classes.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes