SpaceAlpaca

Dec 27, 2019
1704214037276.png
I've been bashing my head against this LITERAL rock wall for about 2 hours now. i've explored every part of the map i could think of to progress the story past the slime boss and i still have no idea where to go next. Killing the plants once doesnt work, running doesnt work, nothing lets me actually progress.
I tried looking for other people stuck in this part and maybe i missed some keywords but i cant find anything.

So if someone could point me where to go that would be great.

buttbum

Aug 19, 2018
View attachment 3226700
I've been bashing my head against this LITERAL rock wall for about 2 hours now. i've explored every part of the map i could think of to progress the story past the slime boss and i still have no idea where to go next. Killing the plants once doesnt work, running doesnt work, nothing lets me actually progress.
I tried looking for other people stuck in this part and maybe i missed some keywords but i cant find anything.

talk to the guy at the start of the mines when you first go in

Tress237

Oct 25, 2022
I am having the same problem as the person above with the boulders. I noticed that when I went to accept the mission "Unblock the path", it automatically said I completed it. I have a feeling it's probably that. I am playing on Version 0.4.00.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I am having the same problem as the person above with the boulders. I noticed that when I went to accept the mission "Unblock the path", it automatically said I completed it. I have a feeling it's probably that. I am playing on Version 0.4.00.
I will check it.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
View attachment 3226700

I will change the way the quest manager works to fix this.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Current bugs found:
-Crash when trying to get an item back, caused probably by the addition of the quantity selector.
-The same problem of the mission "Unblock the Path" I will change the way the quest manager checks the progress to fix this.
-Characters don't have genes, unknown cause (count error).
-Crash when the Player is trying to flee (flee_wait error)

I will check them and upload the patch soon.

Also update the Patreon list.

Last edited:

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I focused too much in graphical stuff in this version, also some stuff is still incomplete and the new transformations haven't special genes, I will progress with the story and quests now and some other gameplay stuff and complete the unfinished stuff.

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
Another bug I found is when I try to do vaginal sex in the brothel the game crashes and I get error messages when all the characters give birth on the same day

Reactions: Grum

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
I focused too much in graphical stuff in this version, also some stuff is still incomplete and the new transformations haven't special genes, I will progress with the story and quests now and some other gameplay stuff and complete the unfinished stuff.
well done with the lag issue. but not sure if you know this yet or not but if you get a prostitute pregnant in the brothel the game crashes

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes