KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
When you use a dwarf to crawl through the hole in the forest and they die, your whole party becomes permanently invisible.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
You have to get the items from the red chest near Resta and use the "Blocked Paths Bugfix" item to reset the missions.
Weird, I swear I checked the chest like 3 times and it didn't show up on my inventory.

...upon some digging and troubleshooting, I gave up and did a fresh install, and that did the trick. Much obliged :D

GreenNight009

Jun 17, 2022
Currently no, but here is some help:

I see.. i can't find zone 2 for the mine. I'm basically stuck i guess? The only places i found is the Werewolf Den and the Underground of the mines.

Update: I think i found that entrance, but its closed by some stones..

Last edited:

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I see.. i can't find zone 2 for the mine. I'm basically stuck i guess? The only places i found is the Werewolf Den and the Underground of the mines.

Update: I think i found that entrance, but its closed by some stones..
In wich mission are you?

If youre doing the contaminated river mission, you have to open the red chest near the city and use the "Blocked paths bugfix item" it will reset the mission and fix the problem.

Last edited:

GreenNight009

Jun 17, 2022
I've managed to find in the end the right entrance and then go to the forest. So im not sure if its a bug but the alure fight and the blue plant fight just keep going on repeat at the guild missions. And i have that root that blocks the path to the city.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I've managed to find in the end the right entrance and then go to the forest. So im not sure if its a bug but the alure fight and the blue plant fight just keep going on repeat at the guild missions. And i have that root that blocks the path to the city.
I will check it.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
How do I get rid of the rocks up in the mines? I already did the mission.
If youre doing the contaminated river mission, you have to open the red chest near the city and use the "Blocked paths bugfix item" it will reset the mission and fix the problem.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
You will have to restart the game, I tested it nothing wrong happens, first try to do what I said before.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes