BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Maybe a bug.
i mean maybe im not sure how the skill level inheritance works and it only got that high with gathering but i do know it works with others as for how it got that high it let me lvl it up once per new generation till 17 early on then it just grew on its own over the generations this is at gen 35 i think i was just grinding genes and trying to figure out how the gender inheritance works as i have had some turn into herms after they matured and others completely change genders im also stuck on unblock the way i got to the spot where there is a blue monsterflower in the midle of the river but i couldnt interact with them

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
i mean maybe im not sure how the skill level inheritance works and it only got that high with gathering but i do know it works with others as for how it got that high it let me lvl it up once per new generation till 17 early on then it just grew on its own over the generations this is at gen 35 i think i was just grinding genes and trying to figure out how the gender inheritance works as i have had some turn into herms after they matured and others completely change genders im also stuck on unblock the way i got to the spot where there is a blue monsterflower in the midle of the river but i couldnt interact with them
If youre doing the contaminated river mission, you have to open the red chest near the city and use the "Blocked paths bugfix item" it will reset the mission and fix the problem.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hey Dev, what's the difference between patch v0.4.02 EX-1 and patch v0.4.02-1?

Thorn14

Jun 28, 2017
So there's no way to play this game without pregnancy/aging? I love the idea of the game but hate pregnancy and just want to have my initial party

Last edited:

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
So there's no way to play this game without pregnancy/aging? I love the idea of the game but hate pregnancy and just want to have my initial party
you are gonna limit your party's strength but it is doable just grab the immortal ring from the chest out of the city make a save file and edit the amount you have to 5 and equip everyone with the ring the variable is 801

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
If youre doing the contaminated river mission, you have to open the red chest near the city and use the "Blocked paths bugfix item" it will reset the mission and fix the problem.
its the unblock the path mission not sure how to complete it
edit i beat it i had to go south not north

Last edited:
May 4, 2020
I'm stuck on the Mission of Contamenated Water and don't know where to go. There is nothing on Map. The Guild said I should go to Forest zone 1 but I don't know how. The Way in the Mine is Blocked and the North way is Blocked. Please Help

dffsa

Aug 11, 2021
I will check it.
by the way, i have to mention that this problem appears only when i'm using MTool. It doesn't occur when i'm playing normally.
And after this window pop up, the game continues. But the monster won't freeze, they just keep chasing you.

Last edited:

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I'm stuck on the Mission of Contamenated Water and don't know where to go. There is nothing on Map. The Guild said I should go to Forest zone 1 but I don't know how. The Way in the Mine is Blocked and the North way is Blocked. Please Help
If youre doing the contaminated river mission, apply the patch, you have to open the red chest near the city and use the "Blocked paths bugfix item" it will reset the mission and fix the problem.

Reactions: Jurassic_Phips

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Patch updated.

v0.4.03

Changes:
-Bugfix items will be added automatically when you load or start a new game.
-Added "Emergency Return" bugfix item.

Bugfix:
-Gamecrash in skill learn menu, caused by treat a skill as a number.
-Children's wrong fur and added "Fur Fix" item.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
yeah
i tried using skills in battle with characters that had there classes changed later on so they were around lvl 7 before i changed them and i gave one a gun so that might contribute to part of it
So, it happens when you're trying to use a skill, not when you wan't to learn a skill?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Patch updated again.

Changed a wrong code in skill menu that was crashing the game.

Feb 1, 2018
Since I am here anyway, I could add some ideas. The first thing has to do with masculinity. There is no way to revert to a more masculine state should you be feminized. Yes, there is a gender bending potion but you will still have a feminine face. Not to mention, your hip size doesn't change at all. The only way to be fully masculine is if you go to the dark forest and have a regular witch (not a futa witch or lesbo witch) change your sex. That is if you even know how to get there. Now, I am aware of the y-potion dropped by the hormone plants sometimes but since it is not implemented yet, again, the only option left is the witch. So, you know, there is that. But I would also hope to see more diversity of looks. Such as adding beards. Chicks dig the beard. And body hair. Not to mention, penis growth. We need that for certain classes. Also, we should have a brothel filled with monsters.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes