UltimaXeno

Apr 9, 2019
When I go to the brothel and my male or futa character has vaginal sex with one of the girls, after the sex animation I get an error that then crashes the game. the pop-up says:

Script 'Stacking States v1.1a' line 71: NoMethodError occured
undefined method 'count' for nil:NilClass

It only happens at the brothel. if my characters fuck each other in the world or in battle, it's fine.
If a female character scissors one of the girls, it's fine, no error

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
When I go to the brothel and my male or futa character has vaginal sex with one of the girls, after the sex animation I get an error that then crashes the game. the pop-up says:

Script 'Stacking States v1.1a' line 71: NoMethodError occured
undefined method 'count' for nil:NilClass

It only happens at the brothel. if my characters fuck each other in the world or in battle, it's fine.
If a female character scissors one of the girls, it's fine, no error
It's fixed, I already fixed almost all the bugs reported, I'm only missing some ones that aren't happened to me and I'm waiting for a response of those who reported them, and the "Unblock the Path" mission.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
how do i complete the contaminated river im gonna keep trying to figure it out for now some help would be appreciated

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
View attachment 3226700
I've been bashing my head against this LITERAL rock wall for about 2 hours now. i've explored every part of the map i could think of to progress the story past the slime boss and i still have no idea where to go next. Killing the plants once doesnt work, running doesnt work, nothing lets me actually progress.
I tried looking for other people stuck in this part and maybe i missed some keywords but i cant find anything.

So if someone could point me where to go that would be great.
Same here. I already cleared the Alraune and got to Suma City, but still have no idea how to progress here. I read one of the replies saying that I needed to talk to one of the NPCs (either the one outside or inside the cave, I dunno). I even redid both material collection quests from both the chief and the guild. Still nothing lol.

I did also see the dev saying something about a bugfix item for this scenario, but still haven't stumbled upon it (yet).

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
You completed the "Unblock the Path" mission?
it skipped it someone else had that bug i should explain more i beat the bandit boss then went to the guild spoke with the guy and the only mission that was there was contaminated river

Last edited:

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
it skipped it someone else had that bug i should explain more i beat the bandit boss then went to the guild spoke with the guy and the only mission that was there was contaminated river
It's already fixed, you have to get the items from the red chest near Resta and use the "Blocked Paths Bugfix" item to reset the missions.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Same here. I already cleared the Alraune and got to Suma City, but still have no idea how to progress here. I read one of the replies saying that I needed to talk to one of the NPCs (either the one outside or inside the cave, I dunno). I even redid both material collection quests from both the chief and the guild. Still nothing lol.

I did also see the dev saying something about a bugfix item for this scenario, but still haven't stumbled upon it (yet).
You have to get the items from the red chest near Resta and use the "Blocked Paths Bugfix" item to reset the missions.

Wuot

Feb 16, 2019
How to get transformed MtF? Is there any mob, that can do that, or just potion from witch lady?

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
How to get transformed MtF? Is there any mob, that can do that, or just potion from witch lady?
as of typing this less than 30 seconds ago i found out the fallen angels can change a characters sex. wont do anything is you are a herm as of now

Reactions: Wuot

Wuot

Feb 16, 2019
as of typing this less than 30 seconds ago i found out the fallen angels can change a characters sex. wont do anything is you are a herm as of now
Yea, thanks! That works. But now i'm wonder, how to raise femininity. I know that minotaurs can do that, but only temporary...there was flowers too, but can't find them after beating the boss.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Yea, thanks! That works. But now i'm wonder, how to raise femininity. I know that minotaurs can do that, but only temporary...there was flowers too, but can't find them after beating the boss.
If a character gets completelly corrupted the body changes are permanent.

Reactions: Wuot
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes