Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Since I am here anyway, I could add some ideas. The first thing has to do with masculinity. There is no way to revert to a more masculine state should you be feminized. Yes, there is a gender bending potion but you will still have a feminine face. Not to mention, your hip size doesn't change at all. The only way to be fully masculine is if you go to the dark forest and have a regular witch (not a futa witch or lesbo witch) change your sex. That is if you even know how to get there. Now, I am aware of the y-potion dropped by the hormone plants sometimes but since it is not implemented yet, again, the only option left is the witch. So, you know, there is that. But I would also hope to see more diversity of looks. Such as adding beards. Chicks dig the beard. And body hair. Not to mention, penis growth. We need that for certain classes. Also, we should have a brothel filled with monsters.
Yes, I will add those things, the masculinization potions must have become outdated, i'm currently adding a more masculine body and head, and also plan to add beards and body hair.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
does anyone know if the traits list from here is still valid ( )
its from the itch.io page i swear on my grandmas name i know most of it is valid but im wondering about the other stuff
EDIT forgot to mention the lifespan+ gene does not actually increase lifespan currently. as well as some sex poses not showing correctly with certain enemies like the sahogen(not sure what it was doing as it just showed the head) or if your party gets possessed(anal kinda works but doesnt at the same time or it will only show hair)
EDIT2 found a spot where you get stuck on roots in slime marsh 2 i got in a fight won and went to the spot on the left so there's a wall on the left and roots above and too the right of me

Last edited:

Antiforma1

Apr 21, 2019
i think i found a bug i corrupted all my chars then it showed "their journey ends" message.so it did not removed the corrupted party members so i removed them myself and put new ones but it did not let me remove the last one which was corrupted.saying "you cant leave the party"then i pressed back to exit the base and game crashed.
also i saw a message when in combat saying that it cant find certain animations mostly hermxhermxmale.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
i think i found a bug i corrupted all my chars then it showed "their journey ends" message.so it did not removed the corrupted party members so i removed them myself and put new ones but it did not let me remove the last one which was corrupted.saying "you cant leave the party"then i pressed back to exit the base and game crashed.
also i saw a message when in combat saying that it cant find certain animations mostly hermxhermxmale.
was that last one a gen 1 character

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
does anyone know if the traits list from here is still valid ( )
its from the itch.io page i swear on my grandmas name i know most of it is valid but im wondering about the other stuff
EDIT forgot to mention the lifespan+ gene does not actually increase lifespan currently. as well as some sex poses not showing correctly with certain enemies like the sahogen(not sure what it was doing as it just showed the head) or if your party gets possessed(anal kinda works but doesnt at the same time or it will only show hair)
EDIT2 found a spot where you get stuck on roots in slime marsh 2 i got in a fight won and went to the spot on the left so there's a wall on the left and roots above and too the right of me
Maybe you applied the incorrect patch, the missing graphics occurs when the graphics don't exist, I will check it just in case.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Maybe you applied the incorrect patch, the missing graphics occurs when the graphics don't exist, I will check it just in case.
maybe but I figured I would just say anyways does it make a difference on which patch I apply as that could be the case?

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
the quest in the demon city needs word wrap also what transformation are they looking for.
edit nvm just corrupt a party member with green slimes
order so far is green slime werewolf weretiger succubus alraune wereslut
EDIT 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit3 completely irrelevant but etrian oddysey the untold fafnir knight has some awesome music

Last edited:

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
certain genes like double attack, tiger stance, sex drain, charm do not actually give the corresponding skill you DO get the skill and keep it if you transform to the tf get corrupted then get purified allows you to keep that tfs skills
and skills like masochist, fast pregnancy, fast growth, lifespan+ etc dont actually do anything right now

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
certain genes like double attack, tiger stance, sex drain, charm do not actually give the corresponding skill you DO get the skill and keep it if you transform to the tf get corrupted then get purified allows you to keep that tfs skills
and skills like masochist, fast pregnancy, fast growth, lifespan+ etc dont actually do anything right now
I will check it.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes