dude13537

Feb 18, 2018
I've found what I believe to be an error. Sometimes, when one of the characters is transformed into a slime, if you go to the inn and pass time, a message pops up that reads "Maturation Error." Afterwards, the slime character is controllable like a regular character while remaining a slime, but you can no longer impregnate them. This works with both slimes and slime mothers, but is not consistent. I have yet to trigger this with any of the other transformation types. I think a character being unconscious or pregnant may be linked to triggering the error.

Edit: Nevermind, I've managed to trigger it with the Slut transformation. It's not just the slimes. Although I noticed there wasn't a "Maturation Error" popup this time. I still can't figure out the exact conditions to cause it to happen.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Eropixel

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 2663944

Overview:
You are the leader of a group of adventurers that came to the land of the great forest to explore it, now you have to survive and fight against dangerous monsters that want to use you for food, for breeding or transform you to be one of them, and continue the journey through your descendants.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-31
Release date: 2023-05-06
Developer: Eropixel - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5.20
Language: English
Other Games: Custom Brothel
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Use F1 to toggle options, F5 for full screen, F6 to switch screen size

DOWNLOAD
Win
(With RTP): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win
(No RTP): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2663945 View attachment 2663946 View attachment 2663947 View attachment 2663948 View attachment 2663949
Tried playing this on JoiPlay, it does not launch. Asks me to download an RTP extension. I do that, it STILL doesn't launch.

BoinBoinBoin

Jul 8, 2019
Core game idea is interesting, some of the levels run a bit longer than I'd like but it's still quite solid. Hope it gets more updates, already a better game than most on this site

Reactions: Eropixel

JohnCollins5091

Nov 22, 2017
Hello everybody,

I posted this question in the comments for the game in itchio, but admittedly I'm being a bit impatient and I wanna roll the dice and see if I get a response quicker here.

I noticed in Resta City the shop sells flintlock and musket weapons; However, none of the classes that I could switch to allowed me to use them. Is there a way for me to be able to use these weapons?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes