Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
This is why we are develloping AI CGs. ;)

Good luck with the game.
Yeah, this is why its ridiciousl the amount of hate they get.. So you're not that great at making art... Uses AI CGI to cover this short coming.. then get mauled by the angry snowflakes that hate AI. Dont use it and you get told your art is crap. What a nice world <.<

Reactions: Jurassic_Phips

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
anyway to stop characters from retiring at day 80 I feel like thats too soon I want to customize my party more.. ;-;

Sep 12, 2021
Yeah, this is why its ridiciousl the amount of hate they get.. So you're not that great at making art... Uses AI CGI to cover this short coming.. then get mauled by the angry snowflakes that hate AI. Dont use it and you get told your art is crap. What a nice world <.<
First time on the internet? People are so outstandingly biased lately, it's getting more ridiculous than funny. First there were this once in a while comments from people about AI, written like a chimp just got some screws loose, someone literally unhinged would write comments like that, not a normal person. But with time it got even worse, to the point of being concerning. People will be hating someone for using AI not because effects are shit and someone jumped on low effort effects and it shows - no, you are a lesser breed of man for using ai, period; you made actually good art using this one tool, not even only AI, just a part of your toolbox as a artist - well, too bad, you should go blend your balls, it's unacceptable.

This gets so fucking stupid sometimes, it almost goes to the joke territory - I like the works of two artists, one of which makes 3D renders and photoshops them to be more "realistic" looking, for example photoshops real faces in, as doing real-looking face is absolute pain in 3D. And he's been doing it for years, way before all the AI boom. But just now(few months time) his compilation on e-hentai dropped to around three stars fron four and a half, with logic-resistant inbreds seething, just alpha-radiating hate for "AI art" in comments. It's cancer inducing really. The other's art is kinda specific, but recently he also started making his comics with help of AI - and the tidal wave of shit spilled, for some reason, on his other works, which do not use any AI, for using AI.

The most double standard, irritating thing are, interestingly, some people from here. And not those "Was looking good, till I saw AI tag, blacklisted, bye", you know, those without a reason really - maybe if the art is low effort garbage, ok. If it's well done and consistent, it's a mystery to me. But those few people, advocating that such games using AI are inherently evil, for they use tools that "steal works of others to use". Man, you are on pirate site, where you use stolen works of others for your personal enjoyment, what gives you any moral ground whatsoever over the AI?

The biggest thing however is, I don't get it. I don't remember people going so ham over hundreds and hundreds of low-effort visual novels made in honey select or koikatsu or whatever else, which were, and still do, pop out way more than games with AI. Like, if the bad quality and low effort were a reason, then the mass of this VNs would be also hated, but I haven't seen such phenomenon like with the AI, not even close.

Reactions: poiman and Nobles

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
AI is low-effort trash and will always be so. Even for the worst Daz or koikatsu stuff, as long as the person who did it actually made their own design it at least has some sort of human input. AI "art" and "story" is nonsensical trash that embarrasses even the worst rpg maker knock off game. It's made all the worse that the AI models are trained on real artists, so it's going to be aping someone real without even having the decency to pretend that it has an ounce of authenticity of its own to throw in.

Anonim¥s

Feb 20, 2022
AI is low-effort trash and will always be so. Even for the worst Daz or koikatsu stuff, as long as the person who did it actually made their own design it at least has some sort of human input. AI "art" and "story" is nonsensical trash that embarrasses even the worst rpg maker knock off game. It's made all the worse that the AI models are trained on real artists, so it's going to be aping someone real without even having the decency to pretend that it has an ounce of authenticity of its own to throw in.
AI is low-effort trash only if artist does not put any effort and is good with trash results. But, UnExPecTiNgLy, if u put low effort into handmade art, u recieve.... also trash!!! So, maybe, it's better to blame not ai-artist, but trash-artist, no matter use ai or not?

Oh, i get it, it's too hard for you, u just have to think about what is trash and what is not, u should have ur own tastes and at least a bit of ability to look by urself. It's much easier to watch on tags, not on images to find someone to hate...

Sep 12, 2021
If someone wanted an example of live specimen of some things I was talking about, here.

236Manko

Aug 31, 2017
any cheats/tips i should know about
didn't save for quite some time and crashed using a gray flower so i am NOT doing all that again for a while

Noctane

Dec 9, 2021
The graphics are nice, the gene system is great.
It's way too easy to get gold whoring in fights with a maxed whoring job skill, but i didn't even leave the first town so maybe prices will inflate.

What happens if you lose all your members without children, game over ?
Didn't notice a way to hire new members directly.

Can't wait for version 1.0

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Nice class change option but some of my characters vanished after 3 days after taking class of samurai. All after sleep in inn. Nice if there more description of class to not make unnecesary mix which cant use skills or equipment. And animations plus art need little upgrade. These female....well i got all square jaws which even Arnold make jealous. Combat can be taxing and escape options using some item is sometimes troublesome. Overall i like it but i need more works.
Btw. I used sex skill by mistake on rats and game crashed. I dont know if it wasnt able to imagine rat-onahole or there is bug in the scripts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eropixel

FarenheitFox

Jun 7, 2018
From whom can you get genes:
  1. Sight+
  2. Ear+
  3. Poison
  4. Sleep
  5. fishing
  6. endure
  7. Fast Growth
  8. sex drain
  9. Masochist
  10. sadist
  11. Lust
  12. Voyeurism
  13. Beauty
  14. Sluttishness
?

P.S. Fast Pregnancy not working

DickyFarty666

Dec 10, 2020
had anybody talking about the part where the descendant's level reset to 1 on class change yet? I think that might be important later

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Ok to give Ero a bit of a hand here:
1st: game is not a virus.. get better antivirus software.

2nd: Any crashes (beyond the gray flower one i mentioned on the previous page), it would help if you get the EXACT TEXT if not a screenshot of the error to help track it down. Havnt seen the rat-sex one.. not that iv tried.

3rd: It looks like fast preg and fast gestation isnt actually yet obtainable in the game via normal methods - it looks like Ero is in the process of refactoring lots of the preg/fetus/child code, but im a little scratchy on rpgm and ruby scripting, so cant be 100% sure. Some of the other genes dont have any effects yet either. Gene system also seems more based on what the father/mother race combos are, and not specifically what your existing characters have.

4th: Easy gold isnt an issue - you need to do quests to unlock some of the items from the "mysterious tent lady" for the fun stuff anyway. you can get gold and enough stuff to equip your people and survive with food and water, which.. while is a bit of a grind, is not the worst of the grind. (Dont think the prices should inflate that much as it shouldnt be the focus of the game.)

5th: If you loose all your people by them dying(retiring), becoming uncontrollable, and not having any available heirs, yes, game over. The whole point of getting more party members is via breeding of some manner.

6th: If you switch classes it does reset your level. XP/Level is tracked PER CLASS - The bonus is if you bother to do that, the characters CAN learn every class skill, and it seems that increases possible passing on to children (again, if my understanding of the scripting is right).

Nth: There also is no other towns yet (not counting the mining camp). Lots of other areas in the game are still under development and dont have anything populated in them.
The 2 places that I know of to find the Mysterious Tent, one is just north of the lake in the main starting area. Lake is East of the down, and then circle up the left side of the lake to find the tent. The other place is in one of the forest areas. Its in the NE section of the forest zone that connects to the mine (south entrance), the "center/main forest entrance" forest area(east entrance), and the dark forest area(west entrance). There are several forest zones, but after moving around a bit youll figure out if you are in the right one.
(image from Ero earlier in thread)
1690490814353.png

Mysterious Tent lady's quests does rely on needing to go to the dark area, and/or to find the Fallen Angel spawn in the main game starting zone which spawns at night. Once you finish her quests you can get all the good potions.

I wont spoil it too much, but there is more to find in the dark area than just some of the quest "gopher" items and monsters.

Speaking of the Fallen Angel -- he gives the most xp currently - 1000 per fight, but hes a bit tough unless you are leveled decently. Will try and genderswap your party. Spawns during night/dark hours mainly south of the main town. Hes the whitehaired mob. If you dont find any, fight the rats, slimes, bats, thieves,etc that spawn. Most of the spawn points will cycle thru the groups on random chance.

As for children, once they hit adult, they get free levels in whatever class you choose to make them (first choose the class) based on their parents levels. If it was player characters, its generally half of the sum of the halved vales of the parents' levels, otherwise if it was a monster and a parent, its then just half that parents level as max.
If you get into a state where all your characters get pregnant, and end up giving birth and going to the hospital all right around the same time, the game will start to say "and that was the end of the journey", just wait for it, it auto passes enough days to get control back from the Base. (This seems still under refinement)

The party inventory limit is based on # of party members, upto 200 max, without any other boosts. There is a Bag item accessory in the game, but i dont think it can be bought yet. The storage system seems to be uncapped other than the 99 per item max.

The "dark areas you cant go into" requires a dwarf to get into.
Elves have faster movement speed and larger vision area

Thats about all the pressing stuff I can think of.

Yes, iv been save hacking the hell out of this game and also been going into the game code to find and figure out more, and even edit some stuff myself to get around some of the more annoying grindy parts, and I know more but wont spoil it.

----

The game does scratch a real niche itch and (puns) thats the only reason why im bothering to dig into it so much. There is potential here, and I think some of the mechanics need to be toned down to not get in the way of player enjoyment. The inventory limit can go away. Edited the game files myself to go up to 9000 and give myself whatever items i want.. i dont want to deal with inventory management in a game like this. The point is to breed and adventure, not deal with inventory banking. The smoke bomb thing can also go away. Just let the player run if the player wants to run. Especially if the mobs are not going to despawn when it happens as you can sometimes get stuck right back in the same fight. Better clarification of what some of the items actually do, what some of the genes actually mean, and how they work would be nice. More info on how the mechanics actually work directly mentioned to the player, even beyond the "Talk" options, would be nice. The mystery should be the story and the adventure itself, not a mystery of how the game and mechanics are expected to work. Theres more, but thats enough for now. Still having fun overall. Thanks to Eropixel for the efforts.

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
1690494029774.png i'm getting this whenever i go to change iris color, at the start of the game when it gives u the option to customize it

madok

Feb 21, 2020
This game has so much potential yeah its a bit unstable at the moment but thats acceptable for an early stage project like this, the mechanics work fine and seem to be well thought out, actually enjoying the combat, the whole concept with generation management is actually very interesting some more info on what classes do and IF there are any infos on the race bonuses. (in generall a bit more info on certain things would be nice but at least for me i could figure most things out in a reasonable timeframe)
so far one of the better games out there and definitely hope the dev is not gonna bogged down by the troubles that often befall these projects.
some things i think would be nice.
some extension of the party lost situation maybe some short epiloge what happens with a defeated party (doesnt have to be too fancy) or maybe even a chance to run into them later as npcs, or even the chance to bring em back home. with some down and upsides like race change being permanent and maybe a class change as well. could make the offspring system a bit less important but it would fit nicely into the whole lasting consequences thing of the game (your characters can "die" of old age. something many games do not touch on).
also just a pet peave of mine maybe grab some music thats not the bog standard rpg maker vanilla music. lots of royalty free sites out there for that stuff. but its a really minor issue.
a debug mode also would be really usefull for, well bug finding and maybe if someone wanna fiddle around with the mechanics

On the art discussion i think the art is perfectly fine looking at the creators earlier game there are definitive improvements so i hope hes not stressing out too much over this. admittedly at first i was a bit eh about it but it did grow on me. also heads up for going out of your way with the art assets in terms of variety, did not expect were tigers to be a actually seperate thing from the werewolves form wise. sprites are stock but considering the level of work i say thats fine, more paperdoll variants are preferable too custom map sprites.

TLDR: great game lots of potential already quite fun looking forward for the next release

Reactions: Eropixel

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
... I really don't understand the rationale of using a non-random encounter system only to create conditions of which enemy encounters are practically impossible to avoid anyway.

Narrow dungeons, enemies don't become passthrough after Escape (Even with a smoke bomb), a limited sight radius and your train of characters forming an entire line of hit detection for enemy encounters etc.
Gets pretty annoying when you have to dunk on some slimes/weak enemies for the dozenth time.

RPG combat is kinda standard but I guess it's fine considering the other stuff the player has to juggle with. Magic/Dark Soldier probably needs a bigger oomph since they really only shine under very specific situations. Physical/"Hybrid" classes just performs better on average and this matters since most of the game's difficulty lies in dungeon attrition (and sufficient grinding). If I'm going to have to deal with the RNG of debilitation spells not working half the time (and lose MP for it), I might as well be doing damage with the Monk's stun attack.

I personally think that the inventory limit's "fine" but usable items and materials should really be in different inventory spaces.
Implement a slightly harsher limit on usable items but allow the player to hoard materials and quest items.

Food/Water should autoreplenish itself from your inventory once it hits the necessary threshold for use.

Smoke bombs should be used directly from the inventory rather than being auto-consumed whenever you're trying to run from a battle.

Don't really like the whole "age in 80 days and retire" shtick but that's on me.
It's a necessary aspect of the whole generational/breeding system and it makes sleeping in Inns slightly less abusable than the average RPG but having to plan and ensure that you always have someone young as "backup" and being forced to rotate your party not for a tactical advantage but because you have to send your old favourites to a retirement home was kinda "meh" for me.

All in all, it's a pretty promising game - heck, it's one of the more interesting ones in this site.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes