Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Oki so Greg has 2 bugs he found.
1.A Half-human half-dwarf Child will not have a sprite in the Over world
1690673362012.png
2.if you transform a dickgirl into a slimemother via potion she will not have missionary animation, but she will if she's transformed via corruption (something related to dick change from potion)
3.Transforming into werewolf/weretiger via potion does not copy the haircolor to the fur like it does in transforming via corruption, also, you can't swap fur color with flowers, wich means you can make this:
1690673630999.png

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
how do you even unlock transformation potions ??? I tried doing the quests but I cant find neither herbs nor demon fluid (found some purple herb near forest entrance and a single red in the dark zone but thats about it)

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
how do you even unlock transformation potions ??? I tried doing the quests but I cant find neither herbs nor demon fluid (found some purple herb near forest entrance and a single red in the dark zone but thats about it)
The herbs will rando spawn in the forest areas and the dark forest areas, mostly dark I think. Just zone change back and forth for respawn. If you search a bit harder, you might find a source of demon fluid in the dark forest, or go fight the fallen angels in the starting area around/south of town at night hours, again random spawn, just keep killing things and forces spawn cycling. Fallen Angels also give 1k XP per encounter.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
It seems like fallen angel mobs are bugged (only once did they trigger a fight, the rest of the time the overworld sprite will just exclamation mark and look at you with no fight)

Also a lot of items dont seem to get picked (herbs wood iron fruits fish etc)
Sorry, I forgot that the links from this site arent updated, I already fixed some of those bugs.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Changelog
v0.2.04
-Fixed the grey flower.

-Increased max item number from 99 to 999.

-Increased max gold from 99999999 to 999999999.

-Added autosave, each time you enter exit a site (city, campment, cabin) and the entrance of the forest the game autosaves.

-Separated smoke ball and escape command.

-Food and water autoreplenish when the indicator hits 0.

-Renamed Gyaru back to Wereslut.

-Half Races parents now give a Human child.

-Fixed the "1111" message whe healing.

v0.2.03

-A missing iris color from elves (11/light blue) in the customization menu wasn't listed and the game crash searching for it.

-Added content settings on menu.

-Added the option to chose if you want to dye the character's hair or fur.

v0.2.01-02
-Improved Player content settings menu.
-Added default RPG Maker Input.

-A crash occurs because a sex animación error, I haven't found it but I made a small change to prevent a crash, now a error message should appear.

-A crash occurs when the Player is completely corrupted on the map, I Made a small change but I'm not sure if it works but made the same as the sex animation error.

-Mysterious tent quest for herbs won't put the body modification potions once You finish it, It was callinga wrong method to check if the quest was finished, fixed.

-Angels were chashing the game when they age because a missing letter.

-The Player stops moving when entering the forest entrance because an event was running automatically when the Player enters the map and it Made the Player unable to do anothing.

-Some gameover test events near the demons city we're removed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mpreg Greg

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So Ero -- with the "Half Parents give Human child" change - before you could take 2 half angels/elf/dwarf and get a "full blood" out of them. So how do you obtain that now? - a player character + pure brothel char? - player character + monster(that doesnt give you a monster race)?

Also with the item max 999 change - You considering increasing/removing the party carry limit? (I dont think bag's drop/can be bought anywhere yet).

Also I think is a bug --- My Angels (pure or half) seem to turn from Female to Herm when they age into Mature - just letting them be in at the base in town and passing days iv noticed this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacobsiege

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
I like the idea but would like to see the birth scenes. Also wondering if there are potions to extend the lifespan as long as you want if you want a "main character".

charabit781

May 21, 2020
I put female characters work in brothel and have sex with monster until they pregnant it start with 10G per sex after i skip 12 days to make character gave birth childern and join in party again now it gain 1020G per sex look like whore was the best gold farming job

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I put female characters work in brothel and have sex with monster until they pregnant it start with 10G per sex after i skip 12 days to make character gave birth childern and join in party again now it gain 1020G per sex look like whore was the best gold farming job
I will balance it later.

Reactions: Nishee

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I like the idea but would like to see the birth scenes. Also wondering if there are potions to extend the lifespan as long as you want if you want a "main character".
The Lifespan+ gene (Elfs, Demons, Angels), there's no potions, but I may add some Inmortality or Rebirth.

I still haven't worked on the Main Character system.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022

So Ero -- with the "Half Parents give Human child" change - before you could take 2 half angels/elf/dwarf and get a "full blood" out of them. So how do you obtain that now? - a player character + pure brothel char? - player character + monster(that doesnt give you a monster race)?

Also with the item max 999 change - You considering increasing/removing the party carry limit? (I dont think bag's drop/can be bought anywhere yet).

Also I think is a bug --- My Angels (pure or half) seem to turn from Female to Herm when they age into Mature - just letting them be in at the base in town and passing days iv noticed this.
1-A mistake, I will fix it.

2-Mmm... I'm not sure about remove it, I put the bag in the shop but it seems that I don't save that change.

3-It is not a but, also Demons may genderswap.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
The herbs will rando spawn in the forest areas and the dark forest areas, mostly dark I think. Just zone change back and forth for respawn. If you search a bit harder, you might find a source of demon fluid in the dark forest, or go fight the fallen angels in the starting area around/south of town at night hours, again random spawn, just keep killing things and forces spawn cycling. Fallen Angels also give 1k XP per encounter.
The herbs are already on resta field.

Noctane

Dec 9, 2021
If you dismiss someone that have a job, the job slot ( 5 per job ) will become lost.
I guess characters don't get erased but are kept on a list.

Probably related, the game freeze when passing days with a huge amount of characters.
Even after culling the list down to a handful, the freeze was still there though less pronounced.
It was like 50+ generations worth of chars, a lot but not that much if you treat the game as a breeding simulator or just play long enough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eropixel

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
If you dismiss someone that have a job, the job slot ( 5 per job ) will become lost.
I guess characters don't get erased but are kept on a list.

Probably related, the game freeze when passing days with a huge amount of characters.
Even after culling the list down to a handful, the freeze was still there though less pronounced.
It was like 50+ generations worth of chars, a lot but not that much if you treat the game as a breeding simulator or just play long enough.
I will check that.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Some more bug fixed:

v0.2.05
Fixed an autosave bug that was causing lag in the map before the entrance of the forest.

Fixed resta cart transport to forest entrance that was causing a game crash.

Revised the Fallen Angel.

Revised the children race generator.

*You can download it at my itch.io

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes