Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I feel like the base male body no modifcations still looks pretty feminine idk its probably not a big deal would be cool if it was more masculine though
I will add more body types, I also will change the poses a bit.

Aug 4, 2018
I will add more body types, I also will change the poses a bit.
i think i found a bug where if your penis was eaten by the spider, you can't get it back with a penis growth potion. using a male or sex swap potion leaves the character without any genitals

on a side note, where is the succubus's found i looked everywhere in the forest and i can't find
a) a different area where they spawn
b) if there in the forest i don't know where they are

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
i think i found a bug where if your penis was eaten by the spider, you can't get it back with a penis growth potion. using a male or sex swap potion leaves the character without any genitals

on a side note, where is the succubus's found i looked everywhere in the forest and i can't find
a) a different area where they spawn
b) if there in the forest i don't know where they are
The succubi are in a seperate, semi-secret area, gotta go down the stairs in the dark zone, than back up again.

Oct 19, 2020
Am I just blind? I've scoured the game to hell and back at the start and I can't seem to find the one fucking menu everyone is talking about where you can have your party members breed each other.

Aug 4, 2018
Am I just blind? I've scoured the game to hell and back at the start and I can't seem to find the one fucking menu everyone is talking about where you can have your party members breed each other.
Press 'S' -> go to Skill -> select the character -> press up or down until you see sex -> Fuck Ally -> select the other character
repeat until the character becomes pregnant

RedRailgun

Jul 7, 2019
I was going to mention this. Yeah, this should really be fixed. I assume it's a simple fix. This happened with two of my characters and I tried all I could with transformation potions but it wouldn't fix it. I initially thought that going to the hospital could fix it, but nothing could.

Separate to this post, I'm wondering if we can get any cheat items if we reach the theoretical end of the game. Something like an item to let us make certain members of the party fully immortal/revert their age, item able to boost/reduce exp totals, cheat weapons/cheat armor, items that can stabilize/prevent transformations on certain characters, etc. Those are some of the things I don't think we can accomplish on our own at present.

MysteryBlob

Feb 10, 2020
How do I beat the bandit quest? I found the camp but when I take a peek it says that there seems to be nothing there. Do I have to go there at a certain time of day or something?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
How do I beat the bandit quest? I found the camp but when I take a peek it says that there seems to be nothing there. Do I have to go there at a certain time of day or something?
There are 4 hideouts north, south, east and west, the correct is reset each time you enter the city.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I was going to mention this. Yeah, this should really be fixed. I assume it's a simple fix. This happened with two of my characters and I tried all I could with transformation potions but it wouldn't fix it. I initially thought that going to the hospital could fix it, but nothing could.

Separate to this post, I'm wondering if we can get any cheat items if we reach the theoretical end of the game. Something like an item to let us make certain members of the party fully immortal/revert their age, item able to boost/reduce exp totals, cheat weapons/cheat armor, items that can stabilize/prevent transformations on certain characters, etc. Those are some of the things I don't think we can accomplish on our own at present.
Some items are planned but there aren't currently.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
whats the missing font error i keep getting and how do i fix it?
Not sure, maybe a font that is my current windows version that is not in older or newer versions, I don't have the list fonts in the game here so I may made it and post it here and add the fonts for the next version.

Reactions: mothulu
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes