BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
There are 4 hideouts north, south, east and west, the correct is reset each time you enter the city.
I mean you might have tied there location to a time as I found them twice in the same spot at 6am under the city not sure if I was super lucky or not (i failed the first try)
Also I think there a bug if you transformed yourself in an alrune and used the seed ability it gives off an error code keep in mind I've been playing on joiplay but it kinda makes sense (to me at least) that it bugs out here as enemies can't be transformed and that caused the error it said something like def_tf or something also idea have the seed ability from the alrune be able to be used on allies

Nov 26, 2017
This game is moving along in a really great direction! Might I suggest a more detailed character creator so that the player understands each class. Also it would be cool if we had some body modifying options in the initial creator outside of just male/ female. Like some futa options. But outside of some simple things like mission clarity and more tool tips, i've started supporting as I see the potential.

Reactions: Eropixel

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I mean you might have tied there location to a time as I found them twice in the same spot at 6am under the city not sure if I was super lucky or not (i failed the first try)
Also I think there a bug if you transformed yourself in an alrune and used the seed ability it gives off an error code keep in mind I've been playing on joiplay but it kinda makes sense (to me at least) that it bugs out here as enemies can't be transformed and that caused the error it said something like def_tf or something also idea have the seed ability from the alrune be able to be used on allies
The time dont matter.
Yes is a bug.

shotakou

Jan 10, 2018
Think the download links are buggered, all i'm getting is " A_Kings_Bane_Part_II_Mobile " from mega and gofile doesn't exist. (why is there a file called Spy Master.json inside as well?)

Reactions: LoneWolfen
May 16, 2022
Also echoing that the download links are all broken - linking to "a_kings_bane_part_II_mobile" instead of Descendants of the Forest 0.300

I already have the update through the patreon links/itch stuff, but figured it's worth confirming so this can be fixed sooner.

Reactions: LoneWolfen

LurkerNumberTooMany

Dec 12, 2017
So, there's a weird thing with the configuration file. In case anyone has the same problem as me and the game says that you need "RPGVXAce to run this application" even though you've done as instructed to install it without the RTP. Just go to your configuration file and remove the first line 'RTP=RPGVXAce' and it'll work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jaevulen

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Yeah, every last link here is to the wrong thing.
In the meanwhile, you can grab the proper download from their page

Reactions: gustavo088

tontje

Nov 12, 2016
If you edit characters before starting, they stop functioning as members and you cant select them for work etc.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Feb 1, 2018
This is nice and all but I am kinda hoping that there might be an update on custom brothel. Now that is a game that really interests me. It's been a few months actually...but this game is getting better. The concept is unique.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Is it just me or does the games fps just drop at times like in combat at the end of the turns or it feeling slow in the overworld (this wouldn't matter if the system you play on can run stuff at 120 fps as that drop shouldn't be noticeable I'm playing it on joiplay so clearly it's a phone not as good as some top tier pcs)

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
FYI the 'k' key, confirm if you use the WASD control scheme, is also a debug/cheat key. Might want to move that to different button, or better yet just remove it entirely and have a 'cheat item' in the inventory if the player wants to cheat so there's no accidentally triggering it.

• Thinking Face

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
Is there any way to get a controller or gamepad or whatever to work for this game. I just can't play this kind of game with a keyboard, and my controller is doing nothing.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Sarcasm: you should make the Gifs smaller someone might be able to see what the game has in store at the present size.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes