Al Gore

Oct 24, 2019
Still doing it, gonna try to see if it lets me get past by skipping the edit section

edit: Nope, Hospital? Crash, Guild? Crash.. not sure why my game isn't working and everyone else's, I'm on Windows 10 by the way.
I did some testing and these crashes seem to happen when you turn off "feminization" at the beginning of the game

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Eropixel i noticed that at the tent there are potions too become a cowgirl but the witch lady doesn't tell you where to find monsters, where can i find these said cow enemies?

May 16, 2022
I did some testing and these crashes seem to happen when you turn off "feminization" at the beginning of the game
Did some replications of what Al Gore did here, and can confirm disabling feminization causes the crashing in the aforementioned circumstances.

Eropixel i noticed that at the tent there are potions too become a cowgirl but the witch lady doesn't tell you where to find monsters, where can i find these said cow enemies?
I know the Taurus's can spawn in the Northeast Forest in "Forest Zone 2" with a sprite that looks like an orc but is actually the male Taurus

May 16, 2022
my save start with 20M of gold and 30 of all objects
i accidentally activate the debug mode or is a bug? View attachment 2992145 View attachment 2992146 View attachment 2992148
You interacted with the NPC directly outside the town where you're facing when you leave Resta.

It's a debug test NPC the dev uses to not have to grind when adding things - it's removed in 3.02 which'll hopefully be uploaded here soon - and is available to his patrons currently though I imagine they just haven't updated the links here cause they're sleeping.

Muxia

Aug 9, 2017
I cannot move hero out of the party or put corrupted hero in the temple to cure. All those selection list are empty. Only shop working list will show availble heros, other place are also empty.

Too many bugs. Even having quests and missions ongoing, the quest log are still blank

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2022
[ Eropixel ]
I'm experiencing the same error that other people do.
The error ONLY happens if I disable "Feminization" content at the start of the game.
Affected locations:
- Shop
- Inn
- Hospital
- Guild

A quick fix would be to check if the player has some content disabled and to replace the affected character with another one, or just give a message that you can't enter the building with some content disabled to prevent the game from crashing.
For now I would suggest that anyone that is having this problem should leave the starting content settings enabled to prevent these crashes.

1696871738216.png

2kDNwRRGjgJWLxv

Mar 30, 2020
Using contraceptive still crashes the game - different error this time:
1696890757078.png

i appreciate the quick work trying to fix these bugs. the game is still very fun :)

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Thanks Al Gore, for taking the time away from maintaining the Internet You Created, to solve this quandry, I don't think this was by accident, this was simply to promote..
1696896812261.png

Sarcasm flag, in case folks take me seriously!
Hopefully the new update fixes it, worst case I'll just reload and try again if I my main gets turned into a Sissy!

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm.... aside from not being able to purify anyone I noticed the Witches are bugged. Almost like the game cannot decide their gender and few options are avialable.

Futa witches can fuck you, but no option to use their vagina OR dick. Just oral????
Other witches too seem messed up.
Also, alarune too.

Also, any plans for catgirls and possibly NON-furry warewolf hybrids?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Hmm.... aside from not being able to purify anyone I noticed the Witches are bugged. Almost like the game cannot decide their gender and few options are avialable.

Futa witches can fuck you, but no option to use their vagina OR dick. Just oral????
Other witches too seem messed up.
Also, alarune too.

Also, any plans for catgirls and possibly NON-furry warewolf hybrids?
-I already fixed that.
-Yes, I already added Cat and Dog ears but I need to modify the children generator to make it work.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Game updated
v0.3.03
  • -Changed download instructions.
  • -"Re" Sex Skills target remember fixed.
  • -Transformation items use on inventory and storage fixed.
  • -Group members on Base, Temple and Hospital were not removed enterely from the Group.
  • -Some transformation effects weren't working well.
  • -Re:Anal check error on brothel.
  • -Dick Eater Bug skill effect changed, now changes penis into vagina (no womb) to prevent graphical bugs.
  • -Some graphics corrections.
  • -Added Work Vacancies Fix Item.
  • -Pregnancy Data error caused by a changed variable fixed .
  • -Contraceptive days caused by a changed variable fixed.
  • -"NPC:Basic" error caused by a renamed variable when disabling feminization fixed.
  • -Transformed characters via potions, etc, are now affected by corruption, and now can be cleaned without revert transformation if its not completely corrupted.
  • -Futanari/Hermaphodite sex options fixed.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Can we get a .zip download folder for joiplay users
I could do it myself later today but thought I'd ask
I can try it but I don't know if the upload will finish without problems the last times I tried I had conection errors.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes