sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Is there anywhere to buy better weapons than the 500g ones? The battles become such a slog once you get to the mines. Classes that don't do massive damage become nearly useless because of this, and just can't damage anything.

Aug 8, 2017
Is there anywhere to buy better weapons than the 500g ones? The battles become such a slog once you get to the mines. Classes that don't do massive damage become nearly useless because of this, and just can't damage anything.
Right below the mines entrance there's a camp with three tents. Once you walk into them, a menu will pop up with the options:
  1. Rest Cabin
  2. Supplies Cabin
  3. Chief Cabin
  4. Talk
  5. Outside
Supplies Cabin (under the weapons submenu) has 500g, 3000g, and 6000g weapons available.

Additionally, if you find the Mysterious Tent, the shop will have 3000g, 6000g, 15000g, and 30000g magic wands (AKA rod or staff. The tool that Sage (and I think Dark Soldier?) use).

Reactions: LiselotteDzemael

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Game updated
v0.3.03
  • -Changed download instructions.
  • -"Re" Sex Skills target remember fixed.
  • -Transformation items use on inventory and storage fixed.
  • -Group members on Base, Temple and Hospital were not removed enterely from the Group.
  • -Some transformation effects weren't working well.
  • -Re:Anal check error on brothel.
  • -Dick Eater Bug skill effect changed, now changes penis into vagina (no womb) to prevent graphical bugs.
  • -Some graphics corrections.
  • -Added Work Vacancies Fix Item.
  • -Pregnancy Data error caused by a changed variable fixed .
  • -Contraceptive days caused by a changed variable fixed.
  • -"NPC:Basic" error caused by a renamed variable when disabling feminization fixed.
  • -Transformed characters via potions, etc, are now affected by corruption, and now can be cleaned without revert transformation if its not completely corrupted.
  • -Futanari/Hermaphodite sex options fixed.
What do you mean by "Some transformation effects weren't working well." i haven't noticed anything off before.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I think I suggested this before, but ATM female party is superior, since they can get pregnant (male/anal pregnancy is beyond disgusting, don't even suggest that option). So to fix this, add more female enemies.
Then if a female enemy is defeat trough vaginal sex a pregnancy roll is made. If she gets preggo you get the option to capture her. Each captured prisoner increases your food/water consumption, until you get back to town.
Those prisoners are placed in town and their baby will be added to your base when born.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
get 3.0.3 from itch.io

Also, would be nice to have a seduce/entice move that would increase chance a character gets attacked sexually. Taunt that does the same for normal attacks.
If lust ever comes into play (for exmaple - horny would act as a de-buff and might make your char fuck an ally or enemy regardless of your orders), futas would probably have a penatly here (they need to have some malus and lower lust resistance/ high lust buildup makes sense)

May 16, 2022
I would love a way to impregnate enemies through battle - as well as yeah some kind of taunt move to entice enemies into picking one party member for sex over the others (most of the time not always)

Reactions: Eropixel

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
some times male bodies disappear, visible parts only is head and crotch

btw how send leader party to temple? i dont see him in list characters

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
The strongest are in the mine campment, I still haven't worked on the class system.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
What do you mean by "Some transformation effects weren't working well." i haven't noticed anything off before.
If you were affected by a Green Slime or other tf but not transformed and drink water the transformation will end in an transformation error and the character keep the same appearance.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Game updated to v0.3.04

Fixed some bugs of sex skills caused by a misplaced script.
-Crash when a corrupted character uses a sex skill.
-Wrong sex animations displayed.
-Sex animation target was inverted for some sex actions.

-Fixed and Improved anal animations.
-Sex animations eyes corrected.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes