Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Just downloaded this for the first time, on launch it immediately gives an error "Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/Theme1" and shuts down

Edit: tried manually adding a Theme1 file to the audio folder, which worked, until i pressed a key and got another audio file error, so i added that one too....then another...and another.....

eventually tried downloading the second version, the RTP one, audio works, but all the text is Japanese, the game title is "Project 22" and when you press start its just a random character stuck in the ocean unable to move.

Last edited:

SBGrey

Sep 12, 2021
How to complete the quest in the demonic city, the one about the monster girls for the brothel, I used the motherslime potion , but it says that it does not fit, although according to the requirements of the quest, it should fit. Or i need corupt char to slimemother?

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
Ok I've been going around in circles for too long, where in the heck is the boss of the "Unblock the Path" mission ?

Jacobsiege

Aug 19, 2019
Ok I've been going around in circles for too long, where in the heck is the boss of the "Unblock the Path" mission ?
when you kill it so go around. go to the minings to the forest and go up take a hard right where you'll see a lot of water.

Aug 8, 2017
I found the right (or left) hand rule pretty invaluable in the forest sections. When you enter the forest, keep a wall to your character's right. As you follow that around, you should eventually get to the boss room.

Reactions: Nepler

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
does anyone have directions to suma city? im trying to find it but i keep getting lost XD

edit: nevermind i found it, you have to travel threw the forest and keep going up until you go past zone's 1 and 2

Last edited:

harmaa

Nov 22, 2018
where is the save files located. theres no WWW folder inside the game folder. nvm i found them. they dont go to their own folder just directly to game folder

Lewd-Ponderer

Dec 1, 2018
there in the greener grass area near Riesta City and there are lot of red herbs near demon city. the hardest one to find are blue herbs sadly.
Funny enough I've found red and blue herbs I just need purple. I've found blue near the river below where the mother slime spawns

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Just downloaded this for the first time, on launch it immediately gives an error "Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/Theme1" and shuts down

Edit: tried manually adding a Theme1 file to the audio folder, which worked, until i pressed a key and got another audio file error, so i added that one too....then another...and another.....

eventually tried downloading the second version, the RTP one, audio works, but all the text is Japanese, the game title is "Project 22" and when you press start its just a random character stuck in the ocean unable to move.
Sorry, I haven't noticed this comment,
1-You need to download the RTP and the Game.
2-Extract the RTP and extract the game.
3-MOVE all the game folder files to the RTP folder and REPLACE all the files.
4-If there's another problem with the RTP open the Game.ini with a text editor and remove the "RTP=RPGVXAce" line.
This will maintain all the game engine files wich is was was causing the the problems.

Reactions: Doomdooom
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes