SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Download the file (the EX is only if you're playing the EX version) and follow the instructions, and reply me if it works.
I have discovered the cause of the error. I unpacked the game into a folder where, after changing the system language with the name of the folder, a bug occurred.

Kacchiko

Feb 29, 2020
anyone got a fix for this shit? The game just doesnt wanna open on joiplay, only in the newest update all the other ones run just fine

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
The Suma city quest is bugged, i can't progress with it (i got the latest version with the bugfix), when i reach the city and go to the guild there, the woman at the guild just says "We're counting on you" and the quest is pretty much stuck at that point.

Reactions: LiselotteDzemael

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
The Suma city quest is bugged, i can't progress with it (i got the latest version with the bugfix), when i reach the city and go to the guild there, the woman at the guild just says "We're counting on you" and the quest is pretty much stuck at that point.
I will check it.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
anyone got a fix for this shit? The game just doesnt wanna open on joiplay, only in the newest update all the other ones run just fine
This should fix it, but that error is due that some files are missing, maybe is a copy error or some incompatibility with Joiplay, I will test it.

Reactions: Farofero

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I updated the bugfix.

Reactions: negroidprime

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
Game crashes when some impregnated brothel girls give birth?
"Script 'Class Brothel' line 179: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `name' for false:FalseClass"

Also crashes when viewing the pregnant list in the brothel on certain days:
"Script 'Window_List' line 160: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `father' for false:FalseClass"

Aug 8, 2017
I just got this error after removing a character's armour and then unpausing:
Code:
Script 'Game_Player' line 108: NoMethodError occured.
undefined method `invisible?` for nil:NilClass
I initially found it by changing class and then going outside to change gear. A workaround is to put on clothes that both classes can wear before changing class.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I updated the bugfix file.

Bugfix v0.3.54
  • -Gamecrash when the control type is changed in game.
  • -File.read problem related to unicode files.
  • Bug that makes the forest guards impassable even if you finished the blocked entrance mission.
  • "Check Suma City" mission doesn't progress due that the code was not updated correctly.
  • After the "Unblock the Path" mission the guards keep blocking the Player to pass from the Forest to Resta Field due that the passage checks if the Player has finished the quest in the Guild instead of check if the quest objectives are completed. -
  • Gamecrash related to Brothel pregnancies due that the workers weren't deleted correctly from the pregnancies list, causing the game to check inexistent characters.
  • Gamecrash when the Player removes the armor of the main character and exits from the menu.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
is the bug with the fallen angels fixed ?? I still remember seeing them roam around and when you would interact with them it would just freeze/nothing would happen

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Greg still think this is best game on whole site, even without the birth animations (wich greg may or may not work on) But Greg is perplexed by one thing.

What class uses gun?

Reactions: mothulu

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Do pardon the language, but what the FUCK is this control scheme?!
I do find myself rather perplexed.
You can check the controls reference in the "Controls" folder in the main folder depending on the control type you're using.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes