Solonaa

Nov 22, 2020
Can't figure out what I'm supposed to do on the contaminated river mission after defeating the slime queen. Searched everywhere near the river for the contamination source... Nothing? Can't advance through mines to forest as a guy just says they are clearing it still.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Can't figure out what I'm supposed to do on the contaminated river mission after defeating the slime queen. Searched everywhere near the river for the contamination source... Nothing? Can't advance through mines to forest as a guy just says they are clearing it still.
You finished the mission "Unblock the Path" first? that should be the next mission after the slime in the river mission.

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
Currently no.
some people put codes behind a paywall, its not everyones favourite.

but you could have a free version and have codes for cheap one off price and it might get you some extra cash, mind you people might also leak the codes. idk how well any of that stuff actually works.

any case love the game keep up the great work <3

Reactions: Eropixel

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Currently utterly lost on the "Clear the path" quest.
I think I have to find the Alraune boss, but after exiting the mine maze in a new area, all I can do is go north into the forest. I went left and entered a Dark Forest area, finding a demon village eventually? I've no idea where to go.
Some kind of large world map feature would be welcome, rather than just the minimap.

Also, are the mushrooms the only way to effectively increase boob/dick size at the moment?

Aug 9, 2017
This game keeps crashing I downloaded rpg rtp, I'm trying to enter the game, I get the bgm not found error, I delete the rpg rtp, patch the game and enter it, I get the rtp not found error, can anyone help?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
some people put codes behind a paywall, its not everyones favourite.

but you could have a free version and have codes for cheap one off price and it might get you some extra cash, mind you people might also leak the codes. idk how well any of that stuff actually works.

any case love the game keep up the great work <3
I just
Currently utterly lost on the "Clear the path" quest.
I think I have to find the Alraune boss, but after exiting the mine maze in a new area, all I can do is go north into the forest. I went left and entered a Dark Forest area, finding a demon village eventually? I've no idea where to go.
Some kind of large world map feature would be welcome, rather than just the minimap.

Also, are the mushrooms the only way to effectively increase boob/dick size at the moment?
You need to go right when you enter the forest in that part, there are porions that can increase it.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
There are 2 files:

"RTP" and "Descendants vX.X"

1-You will need to download the "RTP" and the most recent version of Descendants vX.X.

2-Once downloaded, extract/execute the two files on different folders.

3-Once extracted, COPY the "Descendants vX.X" folder files into the "RTP" folder and REPLACE all the files in it.

4-After that, execute the Game.exe in the folder, and play.

5-If there's still a problem related to the RTP, edit the "Game.ini" file with a text editor and erase the "RTP=RPGVXAce" line and save it or move the "Game.ini" file from the folder "RTP fix" to the main foldern and replace it.

That should fix it.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes