jobat

Mar 12, 2019
Great game. Good difficulty. Killed 4 hours straight in it. Will probably write a full review later.
Have a few suggestions to improve the fertilization fetish though:
1. Add ejaculation sound during sex scenes.
Optionally (if time and desire) : fluid animation with sound at the end of the scene. Ejaculation of semen on Paperdoll.
2. How about not making a pregnant belly immediately, and after ejaculation in the statuses to show the presence of semen in the uterus, if before the end of the battle it is not removed, then after the battle will display information that the character is pregnant.
Optional: make several stages of pregnancy. On the first day of pregnancy there is no belly. From 2 to 3 inclusive the belly is small, from 5 to 7 of medium size, from 8 to 10 day - big.
3. Add sex statistics. Just statistics with numbers. In the future, for fans of NTR can be manually put the relationship between the characters: husband-wife, father-daughter, etc....
This is my subjective opinion, which I wrote under the excellent impression of this gem. English is not my native language, I apologize for the mistakes.
UPD: I think I have some juicy ejaculation sound on PC from other games. I can search for it and sent it via DM, maybe it will fit.

Reactions: ZixSum and Eropixel

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Great game. Good difficulty. Killed 4 hours straight in it. Will probably write a full review later.
Have a few suggestions to improve the fertilization fetish though:
1. Add ejaculation sound during sex scenes.
Optionally (if time and desire) : fluid animation with sound at the end of the scene. Ejaculation of semen on Paperdoll.
2. How about not making a pregnant belly immediately, and after ejaculation in the statuses to show the presence of semen in the uterus, if before the end of the battle it is not removed, then after the battle will display information that the character is pregnant.
Optional: make several stages of pregnancy. On the first day of pregnancy there is no belly. From 2 to 3 inclusive the belly is small, from 5 to 7 of medium size, from 8 to 10 day - big.
3. Add sex statistics. Just statistics with numbers. In the future, for fans of NTR can be manually put the relationship between the characters: husband-wife, father-daughter, etc....
This is my subjective opinion, which I wrote under the excellent impression of this gem. English is not my native language, I apologize for the mistakes.
UPD: I think I have some juicy ejaculation sound on PC from other games. I can search for it and sent it via DM, maybe it will fit.
Yes, I will going to add these things, these sounds are free to use in other games?

buttbum

Aug 19, 2018
Any one else having the glitch of not getting the guild pass? Even after I clear the forest route the guards won't let me pass.

Supurito

May 3, 2023
Anyone know locations for boobshrooms I know there's one on the south path from the starting town but do they spawn anywhere else?

Firehawk242

Aug 16, 2021
Game won't start properly, says there's a "Compatibility problem with file.read." How do I fix this?

Also, what is the difference between the bugfix patch and the bugfix EX patch?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Game won't start properly, says there's a "Compatibility problem with file.read." How do I fix this?

Also, what is the difference between the bugfix patch and the bugfix EX patch?
The EX is for the Patreon EXtras version, that message should appear just one time, it should not crash the game, you can also delete the "game_type.ini" and restart the game.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Fixed a gamecrash when two different half-race characters end up causing pregnancy.

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
OK, i have to admit, its very cool game even in such early process of construction, i like "paperdoll system" and see how different armors and weapons and other shit looks at mine characters, it amazing and i would rly enjoy it Further development (like hats, addons, bags and other stuff) there would be nice to make more inventory slots, like for bags, belts, capes... u know, some different items to make equipment system more complex
5 team limit is also something unussual (there is 4 morelikely) but its also very good - i like to gather big and different party members so - the more the better
I would like to see more plants in wildeness to gather - in plain i gather 3 shrooms... its 3? meybe 3 stacks? if i would go to forest to gather shrooms and find only 3 of them - i would get "negative mind debuff".
also - corruption system - i think it should something like "rework" i like the concept of "transformation" of party member, but corruption status that make our companion an enemy - oh got plz no.
it may can altered statistic, different buffs, debuffs, horniness ups and downs... anything but plz - dont make my companion another enemy! I really like to fool around and corrupt characters to see those all different alterations of mine party members, but everything is in vain cose i HAVE to purify them to make they playable :< also its makes problems when u go deep into enemy territory:
- character got corrupted - oh no i have to go back and purify him cose it would wipe mine party off - i go back on track - oh no again other character is corrupted - repeat...
other mechanic of corruption would make players even find enjoyment of corrupting his adventurers ;)
And meybe like other ppl ask around "with monsters i can breed with? why no x? where i can find y to breed?" - meybe make all mosters possible to have sexual encounters? it would simplyfy game, and well... make more corruption alterations of our characters in future :D
keep on good work, its rly nice and quite simple game, with pleasure i would track its further development!

(sorry for mine english, im not native)

Reactions: Eropixel

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
is there a way to store stuff at the in? like when you collect a lot of stuff. It's cool if theres not i just want to make sure im not missing something obviouse :)

ExgamerB

Jul 21, 2020
Bug from 3.56ex (updated to 3.57ex and still broken, probably works with new save file but haven't checked)

When accepting the clear the forest path mission it automatically completed it and allowed me to start the contaminated river mission. After accepting the contaminated river mission both the northern path to the forest, and the mine path are blocked.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Bug from 3.56ex (updated to 3.57ex and still broken, probably works with new save file but haven't checked)

When accepting the clear the forest path mission it automatically completed it and allowed me to start the contaminated river mission. After accepting the contaminated river mission both the northern path to the forest, and the mine path are blocked.
I'm currently testing it but that didn't happen to me, can you send me the savefile?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes