Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
if it is possible, could you plz tell me which exact quest it is?
It is currently just placed there, I possibly will add a zone with demon like monsters, it is all left the forest zone 1 entrance.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Succubi/incubi can be found if you go to the Forest Zone 1 and then go as west as possible to the secret area which leads to the Demon City
By Forest Zone 1, do you mean the Zone that's entered from the mines or the main Forest entrance with 2 guards?
EDIT = Never mind, I found it. It's via the Dark Zone of the forest. There is a hidden stair behind a big tree.

Last edited:
Reactions: LiselotteDzemael

sleekshoes

Oct 24, 2018
Hi dev Eropixel, you got a good foundation for a game. I wonder will you be adding more animations like foreplays(kissing, HJ) without pov? Also a relationship stat between party members would do very well like the latest darkest dungeons 2 did.

Reactions: Jacobsiege

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Hi dev Eropixel, you got a good foundation for a game. I wonder will you be adding more animations like foreplays(kissing, HJ) without pov? Also a relationship stat between party members would do very well like the latest darkest dungeons 2 did.
Yes I will be adding more animations, about the relationship stat I don't know how may implement it but I will keep it mind.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes