cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
There's a guy standing right in front of the city who will fill your inventory unprompted with several of what looks like every item in the game if you interact with him. Bit of a hazard lol

slashere

Aug 6, 2020
hello i'm trying to do the qust where you go to suma city but a windows pop-up every time i try to go in a area. here's a picture. After exploring a little it's to the right of forest zone 2, it doesn't begin when you enter in the zone but only where i am 1696804236229.png

Last edited:

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
i have had my game crash once when i was about to fight the bandit boss and another time when i was just wandering around
also the sex animations for transformed werewolf party members has part of the animation missing and the oral sex scene needs to be improved it basically just showed the characters face and that was it

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
This is nice and all but I am kinda hoping that there might be an update on custom brothel. Now that is a game that really interests me. It's been a few months actually...but this game is getting better. The concept is unique.
I will update it later I currently don't have too much time to work on the projects.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Is it just me or does the games fps just drop at times like in combat at the end of the turns or it feeling slow in the overworld (this wouldn't matter if the system you play on can run stuff at 120 fps as that drop shouldn't be noticeable I'm playing it on joiplay so clearly it's a phone not as good as some top tier pcs)
Yes I was testing the encrypted game and the game delays more loading the files, also the encrypted game is having problems loading some graphics, but I still need to improve the performance.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Is there any way to get a controller or gamepad or whatever to work for this game. I just can't play this kind of game with a keyboard, and my controller is doing nothing.
Maybe later I don't have a way to test it.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
i have had my game crash once when i was about to fight the bandit boss and another time when i was just wandering around
also the sex animations for transformed werewolf party members has part of the animation missing and the oral sex scene needs to be improved it basically just showed the characters face and that was it
What kind of crash? I will the front oral animation latter

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
There's a guy standing right in front of the city who will fill your inventory unprompted with several of what looks like every item in the game if you interact with him. Bit of a hazard lol
It is removed already.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Updated the game to v0.3.02, I was unable to find the NPC:Main problem nor the random crashes I will keep searching.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Updated the game to v0.3.02, I was unable to find the NPC:Main problem nor the random crashes I will keep searching.
Still doing it, gonna try to see if it lets me get past by skipping the edit section

edit: Nope, Hospital? Crash, Guild? Crash.. not sure why my game isn't working and everyone else's, I'm on Windows 10 by the way.

Last edited:

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
Crashed with this error:

"Script 'Window_PregnancyData' line 37: TypeError occurred.
can't convert nil into String"

Super precise reproduction steps: Save edited myself some sex swap potions, used one on my default human male at the start of the game (he had a good Mother trait), bred her with the dwarf male to create a half-dwarf offspring, took this half-dwarf and bred her in the brothel with a full dwarf male until she got pregnant, checked the pregnancy window on her stat window.

From the second half onward the crash occurred consistently across multiple attempts. While the crash occurred on 0.3.02, the save was started in 0.300

Edit: Experienced a random crash while spamming brothel sex

Edit2: The other details don't seem to matter: Checking the pregnancy window for a character that got pregnant in the brothel always causes a crash

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Yukemoto
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes