godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i really like that you can turn your companions into monsters without losing their self identity, but i feel like this way you should still visually see certain armors on characters like werewolves for example. idk its just kind of weird having a character listed as wearing armor and not representing the actual character portrait.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
anyways found a bug when using the transformation potions, characters revert back appearance wise when i cure their corruption though it still says that they are transformed. other thing is they remain naked no matter what i equip afterwards when this happens. though i am not 100% sure i think you forgot too have it so that their appearance state doesn't change when doing something like using the purification option when transformed via potions, any other scenario it's been fine though i tested birthing at the hospital and waited until the character was recovered and the appearance for monster characters altered via potions don't bug out during pregnancy only when purifying corruption at the temple.

Last edited:

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
monsters wont do H attacks against M characters even if that char has been granted a womb through potions

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
There's no manual way to send one of your party members to the hospital to give birth so if you get to day 0 they just are permanently pregnant and the counter keeps going down into the negatives.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
If you dismiss someone that have a job, the job slot ( 5 per job ) will become lost.
I guess characters don't get erased but are kept on a list.

Probably related, the game freeze when passing days with a huge amount of characters.
Even after culling the list down to a handful, the freeze was still there though less pronounced.
It was like 50+ generations worth of chars, a lot but not that much if you treat the game as a breeding simulator or just play long enough.
Can you send me the savefile?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
There's no manual way to send one of your party members to the hospital to give birth so if you get to day 0 they just are permanently pregnant and the counter keeps going down into the negatives.
I don't understand, a way to keep the belly?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Can anybody give me a list of all the item IDs? or at least tell me how to get them myself??
The basic rpgsaveedit program will show the main set of items in the party inventory. The storage inventory is hidden and not defined in a way thats normally viewable thru any of the rpgsaveedit programs i have come across.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
there is v.69 attached to the OP of that thread, There is a 6.10 floating around somewhere too, but whats there should work. Point it to the file and you can edit the items in the item tab.

Polyushko

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks but I already started to work in the sprite system, but I maybe will need help later if it doesn't work.
Feel free to reach out if you ever require assistance with sprite work. I've been exploring game development on my own, although I lack the knowledge of coding. That's why I'm focusing on my area of expertise instead and looking for someone willing to work with me on stuff :v

Reactions: Jacobsiege

qua125

May 22, 2020
Can you reduce the number of characters on the move from 5 to 1? The 5 characters collide a lot with enemies, making it difficult to play.

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DescendantsOfTheForest-0.3.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Good update, greg like
Can you reduce the number of characters on the move from 5 to 1? The 5 characters collide a lot with enemies, making it difficult to play.
You can remove members from your party at base, even the stronger enemies are do-able with only 1 guy, Greg knows because he has one poor soul fight while the rest fuck eachother and the eneimes for Gregs Amusement

Disrock

Mar 3, 2021
I got these genes/inheritance (v0.2.06): poison, silence, confusion, blind, sleep, stun. They inflict the status condition on the character (at birth) but disappears normally (combat, hospital, other). I got these genes from enemies I should perhaps not try to breed with, bats, bees, spiders.
In v0.1.5.20 I got poison, sleep genes which instead gave the skill to poison, sleep enemies respectively.
I wonder if the bad genes is intended? (v0.2.06)

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I already changed the enemies behaviour on map for the next version, i'm not sure if I will change that.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I got these genes/inheritance (v0.2.06): poison, silence, confusion, blind, sleep, stun. They inflict the status condition on the character (at birth) but disappears normally (combat, hospital, other). I got these genes from enemies I should perhaps not try to breed with, bats, bees, spiders.
In v0.1.5.20 I got poison, sleep genes which instead gave the skill to poison, sleep enemies respectively.
I wonder if the bad genes is intended? (v0.2.06)
I will check it.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
I feel like the base male body no modifcations still looks pretty feminine idk its probably not a big deal would be cool if it was more masculine though

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes