Moon2587

May 7, 2021
Well the mud men aren't crashing anymore. But when they engulf a party member while an icon is added nothing seems to happen and it just auto completes the battle as if I beat them. Is this another bug? Or are my characters to high level to be affected (level 22)?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Well the mud men aren't crashing anymore. But when they engulf a party member while an icon is added nothing seems to happen and it just auto completes the battle as if I beat them. Is this another bug? Or are my characters to high level to be affected (level 22)?
Its not a bug, the skill they use is self-sacrificing, I'm going to change it later.

devinthewanderer

Jun 5, 2019
Not sure if there's a bug with amazon capture - when I have a party member abducted by an Amazon and just pass days, I get this error (first try was passing 13 days, second try was passing 20, got error both times).

Descendantserror.jpg

narsauce

Jul 14, 2018
unsure if this is a general problem or not, but for whatever reason, none of the characters I have are able to get pregnant. I don't really know why that is.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I found the debug items on start and ran through item tests.
1) The Rose transformation seemingly does not work. Every other transformation potion did work.
2) Many transformation forms have the skills Breath Armor and Breath Weapon, which are probably placeholders but fine enough.
3) I noticed the interesting linked transformation forms of normal Bee and Queen Bee, in which a normal Bee can promote themselves into a Queen Bee, but there can only be one Queen Bee on your team, so the skill to upgrade your unit won't work otherwise. I noticed the Queen Bee had the usual Breath Armor and Breath Weapon skills that seem to be placeholders on the Lamia and Mermaid as well, but I suspect more will happen between the normal and Queen Bee forms later. I don't think the normal Bee form had any new skills, IIRC.
4) The new beast head is kinda nice. It's more pronounced than the old one.
5) I noticed some interesting transformation items that fine-tune body shape, which was nice. I also noticed permanent base stat boosters. Something that powerful needs to be limited by cost difficulty but those potions are fair game in RPGs.

I've not had the time yet to actually play, but I started from zero so I'll see how it goes. If there's anything I suspect I might have trouble with, it's rushing the first area so fast I'll miss collecting blue herbs. But I'll see if normal mindful effort is enough to handle that.

Reactions: Eropixel
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes