RPGM - Abandoned - Descendants of the Goddess [v0.3c] [SonaGate]

1. 1.00 star(s)

The 1★ Dude

Version 0.1 but what exactly can you expect? Nothing. You are here to play multiple protags? You are wrong here. You are here to get every ending? You are wrong here. The game is still in a early state to already have one ending.
    Come on, there must be something to expect here. You really want to know? You are a descendant of a goddess (whatever this is will never be explained) and you are married. One day you go hunt and your husband get ko'ed and is now in coma (or something). The prison keeper comes to you and grope your ass. And what are you normally would do? Kicking his ass! But she just let it go... That nearly everything about this game.

ps.: I like the battle system. No fighting just touching the enemy and kill him :p

Conclusion:
    Like the dev already told, this is a full ntr game, but wth is she getting corrupt just after one ass groping -.- Does marriage really means nothing to her?

You want to play a dump slut who will definitely fucks everyone in the whole village while her husband is in coma then this is a game for you. You want to play a normal ntr game with a deep story and long progress to corruption, then stay away here.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JRSG

Starts are hard. A lot of devs lose interests when people don't become patreons or tell them what kind of game they want in a very rude manner. You also chose ntr, my favorite fetish but for a lot of people, they seem to need to go out of their way to say they don't like it. The important part is what game you want to make at the end. You have a good thing going in this game. A lot of people will wait to see more content before trusting a dev. To many games die before reaching "0.5". For the momento, good start, good renders and i don't hate rpg maker like many others so engine is not a problem for me. Keep the good work!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

KiraMantis

This is amazing, you could improve a bit in the scenes tough. be sure to make a build up of the story before the girls get violated. love it just for the fact that is a full ntr game, there is a shortage of those around and i love them!
    also... i know everyone's taste is different, but the girls arent all that attractive, specially the black girl. im not a racist but you could to better, maybe add a sister, or a family member of him, or a friend of him, those really naive type of girls are the best, the airheads are the best to NTR on. lol. have fun feller keep on going.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

MangoMeta

Really really bad game. The story is probably one of the worst I have ever seen, there's literally zero build. It goes from a girl on a quest to help he boyfriend to cheating slut almost instantly. The "gameplay" is laughable, its a combination of regular RPGM and towergirls combat, but worse in every way. Not a lot of content and cheap cop out to get to said content. The only thing bearable is the renders, but so many more creator do so much more better.

If the story wasn't so rushed and in a hurry to cuck the boyfriend and instead built him up, maybe it would be redeemable and worth revisiting, but its not.