Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

uwu0uwu

May 19, 2021
View attachment 2381465

I appreciate the effort, but what I don't appreciate is that in many instances this mod isn't showing "correct" or "optimal" choices, but rather the modders preferences. I really don't want to see a green text option for something that just leads to one of two sex scene options the modder likes better.
Yeah this leads to sharing zahra and ain with the friend right ? Maybe we can call AdanGC Mods 's attention to this

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Maybe we can call AdanGC Mods 's attention to this
This isn't an accident though, it happens consistently throughout the game.

Screenshot (2032).png

Screenshot (2035).png

Screenshot (2036).png

Screenshot (2037).png

According to the game's walkthrough, none of these choices have story significance. It's literally just about how you want to act or what kind of sex scene you want to see. Why would a walkthrough mod tell you what to pick in those situations? That's just weird.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

View attachment 2381967

View attachment 2381968

View attachment 2381969

View attachment 2381970

According to the game's walkthrough, none of these choices have story significance. It's literally just about how you want to act or what kind of sex scene you want to see. Why would a walkthrough mod tell you what to pick in those situations? That's just weird.
Because the creator of the mod is based as fuck.

uwu0uwu

May 19, 2021
Walkthrough mods, walk you through the game telling you what happens when you select an option or usually highlight the optimal choice for optimal scenes. Given that is missing here people would obviously point it out. Based or not based is a personal opinion :(

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Question, using this mod went on the Hive Mission and once the queen appears it cuts to the scene of them in their jeeps having killed the queen. Didn't even get to any choices. Did this happen to anyone else?

Helps if I play through the rest of the scene, never mind was a very long day.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676212674749.png

This is not showing on your end? It literally tells you what the concequences are.
View attachment 2381465

I appreciate the effort, but what I don't appreciate is that in many instances this mod isn't showing "correct" or "optimal" choices, but rather the modders preferences. I really don't want to see a green text option for something that just leads to one of two sex scene options the modder likes better.

View attachment 2381967

View attachment 2381968

View attachment 2381969

View attachment 2381970

Because the creator of the mod is based as fuck.
Walkthrough mods, walk you through the game telling you what happens when you select an option or usually highlight the optimal choice for optimal scenes. Given that is missing here people would obviously point it out. Based or not based is a personal opinion :(
Also, the quoted choices are, and I quote:
”Kick the guy out” - no sharing as MC does not know the asshoel and is bonding with his babe.
”Give her a propper bed” - heal the babe and enjoy breeding her to infinity and beyond.
You still get to choose whatever, this game has two well established paths.

ducktails

May 17, 2018
0.12b changes are mostly just typos, a few non-important lines added on earlier days and there are tiny bug fixes that didn't break the game.
Regardless, here is an update to the mod. Intentionally only included the changes, so install AdanGC Mods's 0.12a mod first then overwrite the files with this update (in the attachment).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes