Mod Ren'Py Desert Stalker [v0.15c] [Zetan] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlock Mod [AdanGC Mods] [Ripson]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

creep009

Sep 18, 2023
View attachment 2739196
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.
Add now a Gallery Unlock Mod ( Credit: Ripson)​

Updated: 2024-02-11
Game/Creator: Desert Stalker /ZetanDS - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods - Ripson
Mod Version: 0.15c
Game Version: 0.15c
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When will the next update be uploaded?

Yukiko I

Feb 11, 2021
so 0.16a is Beta? then what is 0.16b? or 0.16c?

Well I always wait until the c version comes out then it doesn't take long until the update
and I can't remember that there was a WT update for an a or b version

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Well I always wait until the c version comes out then it doesn't take long until the update
beta is beta and then they are rest. game is already public (which is usually final version). now unless they find some game breaking bugs - which i dont see ppl reporting, thats it.

Reactions: asero7k

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022

No. Beta was beta. 'a and 'b' was simply hotfixes more or less, (on addition to what else was possibly done to make it a full 0.16 release) hence the addition of letters in alphabetical order after the episode number. If more errors are found (or not properly fixed) they may or may not release another hotfixed version being named '16c' in this case

Reactions: hpnic

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
If the dev mod can't understand that "16b" is not "16beta" but the second hotfix AFTER the non-beta release, just use the PDF walk-through folks and leave the walk-through mod alone. If Sancho or Jokerleader did the mod it would probably already be updated by now, regardless of version.
I'm patient. Haven't played this one since 0.12, so I don't mind waiting a while longer, but it does kinda seem like AdanGC Mods maybe hasn't noticed that the final version of 0.16 has been out for some days now.

Everyone chiming in just to say "stop asking" probably reinforces the idea that the version is still a beta, even though the dev has stated that there is almost zero chance of another hotfix/bugfix/etc. version coming. 0.16b is the final version of the 0.16 update, and is ready for a mod update.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes